• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Red.

Smash Ace
I was talking with Deva at a tourney last week and he said something about me being able to make it to GC with some space in his car...

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Next GC is when?
Cant be this weekend as I have Halo3... so what about next weekend...Dec 15th?

Then we will set up Smash for the 2ndish weekend each month (which ever one is in the teens, so sometimes 3rd weekend... since Halo is now 1stish weekend because of the November chang around)

Someone let me know

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
15th sounds good unless those guys go to norcal. cause ppl gonna go away (me included) for christmas and what not. who else is leaving for holidays?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Someone should bring recorders for fun. Cause i wanna mm them top playas, but i wouldnt feel as bad losing all mah money if i got some decent records in.

Fate and/or Deva? I hear you guys got/brought some.

Chip.

you know what to do
15th is NOT good.

Deva can't request work off until then, so we couldn't come. If we could push it a week later, then having GC over Christmas break would be awesome. Does anyone in WeWa think this would be a horrible date and that you wouldn't be able to come because of it?

I don't know about the rest of EaWa if they would leave without us (which is like Casey, iCraq, maybe Redyoshi) but I know Deva and I couldn't come. You guys don't have to accomadate us just to change the date of GC, but if it wouldn't hurt anyone then.....

maybe the next weekend on the 22nd or something? Let me know anyone's thoughts, thx =)

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
I am fine with a later date for December, though the 22nd is a no go for me personally, but you all could prob do it then if you wanted.

The 29th is good though.

For January, with the Dan being on the 12th, I am holding my Halo3 tournament on the 19th, so we would need to do Smash on the 26th or wait and do it first weekend if Feb, since it will likley be late December for this one...

Chip.

you know what to do
I guess 22nd doesn't seem that bad as the alternative date.

I mean, I would be coming back home the day before Christmas Eve which would be..

kinda weird

kinda.

Top Bottom