• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Chip.

you know what to do
Hmm, well I'm wondering what I should make my 1000th post as. I mean, it is a big thing after all ^_^
I want it to be special. Maybe something interesting too. Hmmm. . . . any ideas?

aww yeh, 1000 post is gunna come!

BTW, I don't know about taking trains... a trip for Deva and I would be 140$ for both of us there and back. Deva has enough money for plane tickets for both of us to go to *Pound* 3, but I still don't like how he almost always pay for my trips to Seattle and back. I'm 16 now, so hopefully I can get a job and this won't be a problem. So I don't know, We might go to the next GC if I can get a job. . .

I want Deva to train me as his Noodle Ninja Chef apprentice >_>

BladeWise

Smash Lord
wow. so many people in the 990's.
I have like... 600?

Dan, I'm somewhat interested in the canada tournament that nate, otto, and shane are going to.
but if I head up to Bellingham, which I'm thinking I'll do, I'll arrive mid-saturday I think.

Eggz

Smash Hero
School isn't worthless. =D

I found out where Deva's name comes from LOL

Apparently Devas are like the religious avatars in Hindu religion or something.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jace: Whenever I'm not doing MLG or Matchmaking with my team.. We can play. Just catch me when I'm by myself, as in, look at my party details.

Hope you're ready for the deep buttpounding that will come via MLG 1v1 on Guardian and Construct.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Stand near the edge, up tilt, down air.

Edit: GET THOSE VIDS UP CANADA PLEEEEEAAAASE!

I wanna see that **** combo with the phantom hit followed by utilt dair on shane looooool.

I also wanna see the match where shane 4 stocks me from his 2 stocks in like 30 seconds.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Everyone is always the same post count as me, then next time I look I'm getting *****... At least Teddy is way behind LOL.

Wonder where I should become a Smash Lord... and what to say, hmmm...

ty Tiep ;p

Chip.

you know what to do
I'm a Smash Lord now too Nate >=)

I made some discussion thread in the young Link boards as my Almighty 1,000 post

And Cactuar posted in it...

And because of that it's like the best post ever now lol.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
SO I PLAYED SOME LOUISIANA PLAYERS ON THE WEEKEND. THEY WERE COOL. I BEAT BEST IN STATE COUPLE TIMES LOL.
apparently one of them named brandon/Cyphus played a money match with eggz at FCD i think. he said hello. he was a doc player. they were pretty good.
just letting you guys know im not dead or something LOL

why was i in louisiana? no idea.

SO I PLAYED SOME LOUISIANA PLAYERS ON THE WEEKEND. THEY WERE COOL. I BEAT BEST IN STATE COUPLE TIMES LOL.
apparently one of them named brandon/Cyphus played a money match with eggz at FCD i think. he said hello. he was a doc player. they were pretty good.
just letting you guys know im not dead or something LOL

why was i in louisiana? no idea.
Did Cyphus show you how flexible he is? dayum

BladeWise

Smash Lord
uhh....
yeah we should really figure out this upcoming GC's date.
I dont think this saturday would work well.... such short notice.
How about right when Christmas break starts so Gimpy can make it again?

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
Gimpy doesn't get back till the 20th.

We should do it next weekend. aw yeah. Unless next weekend is the 15th. >_>; which it is. dammit.

yeah lets wait for gimpy

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna do anything this weekend? I don't wanna sit around bored. T_T

Throw together a random tournament at bowling place/nate's/my house?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
lol cyphus did not show me his flexibility. O.o;;

I think you should do GC this week around christmas probably wont get a big turn out. etc.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I agree with Mr. Jack Pack there, if not GC this weekend, something needs to be going on. The urge to smash is only strengthened by the upcoming Dan.

Jem.

Smash Master
You should find out if anyone major goes out of town/state christmas break. Cause there are a lot of people who do. I don't though. Unless Gimpy comes up during christmas break and a lot of people dont have to miss out.

Top Bottom