• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
im very bad in fact.

eggz, mm when i come up for the dan? $5 best 3/5?

edit: i'll also go on record saying i expect to **** jem and lose to eggz. plz mm me jem.

edit x2: lol better yet since i'm bad, let me mm your mario. unless you think your mario is bad you have nothing to lose ^^
Sounds good. 2 3/5 5$ mms then?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
noobking, your sig is incorrect. you really shouldn't take things people say so literally. i'll amend it for you: i know bam, vwins, chester, and pkmvodka, snice they're the canadians who ****, and i only know of you because no one plays ganon and you're mentioned with linguini / tipman / chad as a good one.

i'll mm eggz / silent wolf / whatever as long as the rest of WA mms me to make up for the money I'm gonna lose =)

eggz / wolf you coming down to norcal?

BladeWise

Smash Lord
shoutouts:

Canada - too cool
Eric - Nice job on 2nd. I'm sure I'll play you in tournament someday.
Dan - lol wtf pikachu. gj.
Otto - not sure why you went sheik. It was close though. gj in teams.
Nate - I guess you're still really freaking good. I wanted to play you in tournament though. Brinstar is amazing, btw.
Mark - Nice to see you here again. Need to play you more.
gimpy - I need to play you. wtf. Nice to see you again. No dogtag though =( . haha love your stuff on Brawl. **** SoCal more.
Andrew - fun teaming with you. We did pretty well, I think.
Shane - I guess I need to use low-tier on you to win? lol. gj beating me.
Ka - **** you. Probably smartest player ever. or something.

When are we gonna do a new PR?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
noobking, your sig is incorrect. you really shouldn't take things people say so literally. i'll amend it for you: i know bam, vwins, chester, and pkmvodka, snice they're the canadians who ****, and i only know of you because no one plays ganon and you're mentioned with linguini / tipman / chad as a good one.

i'll mm eggz / silent wolf / whatever as long as the rest of WA mms me to make up for the money I'm gonna lose =)

eggz / wolf you coming down to norcal?
Wow I got mentioned for bein good with a charactar in this game? :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though. If you've played any of those ganons, I want a direct comparison and to know where I stand as a Ganon main.

Sig has been edited.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, i know, surprising.

i've never played a good ganon before in my life. i'm using good in the stringest definition of the word, like good being pro or close to it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Eric says:
Shane Johns
Shane Johns says:
Eric Brown
Shane Johns says:
wuzwat
Eric says:
Im thinking of going Falco and Fox for tournies
Eric says:
but who the **** cares what i think
Eric says:
ITS ALL ABOUT EGGZ
Eric says:
WHAT UP?
Shane Johns says:
LOL
Shane Johns says:
lmfao

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Best thing you've ever said Jace.
Nice job johnin' out of your MM to **** my falco btw.
Yeah... guess I must be a stupid. But it wasn't you that scared me off. It was none other than........ Shane!

You going to December? And when will you play me in halo? When I'm level 50? Cause I'm approaching it pretty fast.

Edit: Gameclucks guy the ad for Gameclucks wasnt in the school newspaper for this month. Although there was a funny article about gameclucks in there. Apparantly a noob came in and then wrote about his experiance.

Top Bottom