• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Its easiest to pronounce Caw, so everyone cool does that.
what he said.

though i'm also okay with kay-masta lol.

and yeah some shoutouts i guess:

nate: our matches were way too fun, i'm so scared of facing you once your fully in practice again lol >_<. oh yeah and teaming with you was tight

teddy: we also had da fun matches, aw yeah

dan: your pikachu was really good lol, i was suprised. but yeah, awesome matches

eric: great job in the tourney. your falco's gotten really smart and careful, great matches in finals

david: you've gotten way better since last time, thanks for the practice against jiggs after the tourney

robbie: you've also improved a lot since last time. and you're too funny XD

andrew: your Ganon's good lol, and you seem to be improving quite a bit. fun matches we had

gimpy: yaaay @ seeing you again, move back to WA pl0x

ben: you're really cool lol. thanks for the water-thing and delicious candies.

jamie: thanks a ton for the rides and letting me stay at your place. your too good @ nice-thing

jem: no starting 1v1 matches, what is this?!

and last but not least

redyoshi: cya at the dan ;)

Jem.

Smash Master
3. Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Onett, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Venom, Yoshi's Island, Poke Floats, Mushroom Kingdom II, Termina, Corneria, Kongo Jungle, and Yoshi's Island 64.

Umm, no johns, but Gimpy/Silv countered Mike and I with Mushroom Kingdom 2, and Mike asked if it was banned and they just ignored what he said and played it and we ended up losing the set..

Just thought it was kind of a **** move since Mike asked and you guys just played it and ignored him..

Jem.

Smash Master
Mike said isn't that banned as they were choosing it and they wouldnt respond, and Shane was watching. Thought someone would say "Oh, yeah, that's banned"

And if we would have won the match/set I wouldn't have cared >_>

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, we weren't 100% positive if it was banned. I don't quiz myself on the rules. So if I paused it, by rules we would have forfeited the match had it not have been banned >_>

Still, don't think it takes a pause and restart when we say before hand. I just don't want to be looked at as "Oh, sweet, I get to play Jem" so I like to place as high as i can.

No one actually DQs you for pausing at the start of a match. You could just start over and nothing would be different. >.>
Pretty sure me and Shane did that vs Eric and BEEFF

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
bottom of the pr didn't show up at GC cause they were all afraid I'd take their spot :)
gg people who ***** me
SU people, watch out for the donkey.
Adam, don't be so lame.
i wanted to come. thanksgiving weekend johnz. =(

What happened with SW?? did he go falcon or something again?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
mushroom kingdom 2 is not banned by mlg rules in teams, which the current gc rules are attempting to be, i'm pretty sure thats just an error on the part of whoever transfered the information over

we didn't ignore him, we said "thats not banned"

because its not banned in teams

those are singles rules you just showed us, notice that mute city and fountain aren't on the ban list

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Gimpy can you direct me to the rule set from mlg that says thats not banned? I just have trouble believing that due to it being exactly like MK2 cept for its not flat. Just to list the similarties. Walk Off edges, 2 gaps, aerial stage obsrtuctions/moving platforms(come to think of it, both platforms lead to death when not jumped off of.) So yea, the dip is practically the only difference besides Birdo >.>.

sorry just too lazy to try and find mlg ruleset somewhere right now.

Edit: changed fan(after Gimpy) to can. =}

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
He's bad, you won't lose.
im very bad in fact.

eggz, mm when i come up for the dan? $5 best 3/5?

edit: i'll also go on record saying i expect to **** jem and lose to eggz. plz mm me jem.

edit x2: lol better yet since i'm bad, let me mm your mario. unless you think your mario is bad you have nothing to lose ^^

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i have no idea who anyone from canada is (except noobking, which is why i'll probably mm you -- and your falcon if you want as well), but when it's closer to the dan 2 i'll be throwing out a lot of mms since i want to play all of WA and canada if they're going too.

We don't go strictly be mlg rules. iono what they say and im toomlazy to look, so ill just keep telling jem no johns.

P mm my falco or something

Top Bottom