• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Netplay Crews?

zVenime

Smash Rookie
So recently, I joined a Sm4sh and Smash 3DS Online crew...

Me being mostly a melee player, of course wondered if they had netplay crews for melee. If so, can I get a link to some of the threads / websites? I'm very interested in creating my own crew as long as there's others out there to compete with.

Pauer

The Pauerful
I don't think that there exist any netplay crew threads at the moment. There's the occasional "who wants to play netplay with me"-type threads but that question belongs in the stickied netplay thread. It's probably best if you ask around there.
Apart from that, it might make most sense if you just talk about it in some chatrooms on smashladder.com and ask if anyone's up for it or just ask people that you play with on smashladder.
There's also Sempai's netplay discord channel, where you might find people who are interested. You could also talk to Sempai directly, maybe he's interested in the idea of a crew.
Apart from that, I don't know any other good places to look/post in.

Top Bottom