• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Minus: Breaking **** since 20XX

Shadow

Smash Cadet
I would love to see something like this as long as the characters original moves aren't overridden with new moves like in brawl minus. (except maybe oot wizard ganondorf)

but I would love to see what op buffs you guys are adding.

- Link and Young Link elemental arrows?
- Kirby all special move character hats?
- Pichu aura system?
- Mewtwo act out of teleport?
- Mario fast long range double fireball?
- Samus Super ice missiles, and powerbomb
- Yoshi SSB4 egg throw?
- Ness auto pk pulse?
- Jiggly insta kill rest?
- Bowser super armor?
- DK barrel pull?

Last edited:

tatatat0

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see something like this as long as the characters original moves aren't overridden with new moves like in brawl minus. (except maybe oot wizard ganondorf)

but I would love to see what op buffs you guys are adding.

- Link elemental arrows?
- Kirby full special move swap?
- Pichu aura system?
- Mewtwo act out of teleport?
- Mario fast long range double fireball?
- Samus Super ice missiles, and powerbomb
- Yoshi SSB4 egg throw?
- Ness auto pk pulse?
Why are you replying to this man. This thread is only useful for the references it contains. The project is confirmed cancelled at the time being. Can a mod lock this thread? Achilles1515 Achilles1515

PikaSwag

Smash Rookie
Well i would be happy to offer my help with modding. Im currently working on a modpack of my own and i might be of help!

Gun.Rugger

Smash Cadet
Let's get this project going! I have been working on a mod as well and there could be some overlap in our projects, as my mod goal is to overpower the characters.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Well i would be happy to offer my help with modding. Im currently working on a modpack of my own and i might be of help!
Let's get this project going! I have been working on a mod as well and there could be some overlap in our projects, as my mod goal is to overpower the characters.
Word, I wanna make some crazy stuff. Just made a Yoshi code that got me interested in this project.

Top Bottom