• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Master

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
My favorite "achievement" in the game. For those of you who don't know, you have to beat all star without using heart containers to get it. Who else here has done this, and with which character? I used Mewtwo.
Discuss.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I've done this a while back, (five years ago), on Very Hard, but couldn't do it anymore after that. XD ♥

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I did it a long time ago with Roy, Marth, and the Ice Climbers. It was about 5 or 6 years ago when I did it.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I did it with Ganon in 2:04, no strategies, just fighting as hard as I could.

Actually, about August 2003, with Roy...on Very Easy.

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
You mean on very hard? I've done it on very easy, easy, and medium before. The best I've done on very hard is beating it with one heart left and used no continues. Did it with Falco.

Geist

Smash Master
woah a semi active thread in the 1 player forums? Blasphemy.

I think I've done that with a bunch of characters. I have no idea who exactly, but I know I've done it with Ganon, Samus, Falcon, Falco, GaW and Fox for sure.

I had a good 5 years of playing melee before I got into real competition, so 1P mode was basically all I did.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Only reason why I got Melee Master on Very Hard is because I Kirbycided just about every computer I fought. XD

I got this four years ago when I became pro with Kirby.

bionicdroid

Smash Cadet
I did very easy as well, but I miss interpreted the description.

I thought the way to achieve melee master was to complete allstar without taking ANY damage. So every time I got hit I restarted.

Eventually I did complete it without getting hit, and was so relieved that it was over.

Then I reread the description on melee master and just laughed.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
I did very easy as well, but I miss interpreted the description.

I thought the way to achieve melee master was to complete allstar without taking ANY damage. So every time I got hit I restarted.

Eventually I did complete it without getting hit, and was so relieved that it was over.

Then I reread the description on melee master and just laughed.
Ah yeah man. 0% clear is something else, that's slightly more serious business.

Top Bottom