• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee main that can give you the same feel

-_Face_-

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to get into melee and I love it. But I can't seem to find a character that gives me the same feel as Toon Link does in PM.

What are some of your (those of you who also play melee) melee mains and did what about them lets you have the same or close to the same play style as you can have with Tink in PM.

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
well.. i guess young link would be good for starters; however, tink is still not going to have a lot of unique traits, methods of killing, approaching, and recovering that neither of the links have in melee. i wouldnt try to find someone like tink in melee. its just not really going to translate well. i would learn the cast in melee, and use that to help out your fundamentals which WILL translate into PM.

2rad

Smash Rookie
Young Link really just doesn't feel the same. He's fun though. I'd also suggest Marth, and maybe Doc.

Top Bottom