• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Light Target Test 9 Record Times

Kaymire

Smash Rookie
The fastest time I got on target test 9 was 4:33 with Fox

Anyone wanna try it out? Post your best times

Kp_theOG

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
Kill#804
I'm sure you've gotten a lower time at this point but my current record is 4.02 with some room for improvement. I'd love to see a video of your strat if possible

Last edited:

Juge

Smash Rookie
Just got a 1 minute record with fox! Pretty proud of myself

Ponziani

Smash Rookie
I just got a 3.63. I have a screenshot but new to smashboards and not sure how to post it.

Ponziani

Smash Rookie
Now down to 3.60. Hold right to start, instantly full hop and no-impact land on the first platform, quickly double jump and no-impact land on the next platform up, then double-jump again (the second jump is slightly more delayed than before). By continuing to hold right, with perfect jump timing you will phase through the wall and begin to fall. Fast fall and then jump up to the thick platform (wavelanding might make it even faster?). Then dash to the right, fall and time a laser to hit the top of the target. Screen Recording of the WR Idea

Last edited:
Top Bottom