• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee iso files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcus Fortune

Smash Rookie
I want to play melee, but i have no way of playing it. I tried using slippi, but none of the files i find on the suspicious web works. Does anyone have a site with a usable file?

Pauer

The Pauerful
Discussion about how to pirate roms isn't allowed on this forum.

That said, maybe ask in one of the larger netplay discord servers. I have no issue finding several sources for ROMs just using google, make sure that it's the 1.02 NTSC version and that you unpack the file if it's in a zip archive. (.zip, .7zip, .rar, etc.)

Orcus Fortune

Smash Rookie
Discussion about how to pirate roms isn't allowed on this forum.

That said, maybe ask in one of the larger netplay discord servers. I have no issue finding several sources for ROMs just using google, make sure that it's the 1.02 NTSC version and that you unpack the file if it's in a zip archive. (.zip, .7zip, .rar, etc.)
Alright, sorry about that. You saw nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom