• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in OHIO?

Frozenbrine

Smash Rookie
Looking for smashers in northeast Ohio, specifically the areas of Youngstown, Akron and Cleveland.

I've been in the melee scene for over a year and have not heard of any local tournaments in these areas.

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
Those areas seem to be the most empty, including Springfield (where I'm at). Try your best to find ways to get to Columbus and Dayton where Melee is quite popular. Make sure you check for forums in the areas you named on this website and for Facebook gropus. A mod will probably come in this thread later and post links as to where you should search. Good luck!

Frozenbrine

Smash Rookie
Those areas seem to be the most empty, including Springfield (where I'm at). Try your best to find ways to get to Columbus and Dayton where Melee is quite popular. Make sure you check for forums in the areas you named on this website and for Facebook gropus. A mod will probably come in this thread later and post links as to where you should search. Good luck!
Thanks for the info!

I'm not necessarily just looking for locals; a group of people I can play and practice with on console would also be cool.
Dayton is doable, not too far from my location. You know of any specifics from that area?

tgp1080

Smash Rookie
I'm in Cleveland heights ohio Cuyahoga county I'm a falco ganondorf and captain falcon main in melee and a falco mewtwo main in project m where the tourneys at

Thesavagechickenlord

Smash Rookie
I’m Cleveland area too, in my area, tourneys are hard cause it’s all farmland. Thanks for the Dayton area though

Top Bottom