• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee in Bradenton Florida

Crimson400

Smash Rookie
I've been getting into melee quite a bit and love the game, however, none of my friends enjoy it and after looking on the event calendar and such there are no tournaments near me that I can attend to meet new people that are into the game. So if by the off chance that someone reading this lives in Bradenton Florida, or even better yet goes to Lakewood Ranch High School or one of the neighboring schools, I'd be interested in netplaying and possibly meeting up. My goal with this is basically to try to make some friends that like melee and live near me. I know it's a long shot and people will likely troll but I thought it would be worth a try. Thank you to anyone interested.

AirFair

Marth tho
Try using your region's Facebook group for stuff like this if you can, that way you are guaranteed to get responses from people in your region.

Top Bottom