• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Hi, Mouf here. You may remember me from such roles as Biggest Dong in Texas City and SickNasty DK. This is gonna be my first big tournament so get at me for MM's and friendlies and whatever. *adjusts diaper*

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
Also, I'd like to team with someone out of state. Some of yall may remember me from the old school days so lemme know if you wanna team

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Black Chris is the closest thing I've ever had to a static team-mate, so when the opportunity to team with someone i have experience with arose, i couldn't pass it up.

Also, I'm pretty sure he'd be happier teaming with you, anyway. you guys get to rep B.C and we get to rep Ganondorf.

But yeah, sorry to Rusty. I suppose I forgot to tell him. :c

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well, when unemployed it's kind of hard to pay for an 80 dollar tournament and a hotel room.
Yeah I can understand that. My statement was more "I'm disappointed I won't get to see Tink compete in tourney against top players" rather than "I blame Tink for not having the funds to enter"

BIG C

Smash Master
Yeah I can understand that. My statement was more "I'm disappointed I won't get to see Tink compete in tourney against top players" rather than "I blame Tink for not having the funds to enter"
oh okay I was just letting you know that tink is a broke mofo. Just had to throw down for my brother from another mother right quick y'know.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
YO PEOPLE

REGISTER FOR THIS

Only 121 singles entrants right now? Not cool. I wanna see 200+. But I'll settle for 150+. :p Gogogo.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Any chance anyone has the number of KishPrime?

I need to talk to him about reserving a spot. I can't pay tonight because I'm not 100 percent sure I can go, but I think I can so I need to see if he'll work with me. Messaged him on facebook, but the time is counting down quickly.

Tink

Smash Hero
i woudlnt be surprised if they opend it back up with a late charge, i mean, its almost the standard these days....but who knows...kishes like them extreme rules!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
WE'RE SO XTREEEM.

Registrations are piling in at the last minute, we're just a couple short of 150 right now, so I'm guessing we'll cross it.

If you think you'll need to do late entry, please send me a PM ASAP. We're working it out with a couple people in dire situations.

By the way, if anyone wants to contact me before midnight EST, I'll be on AIM at silverhk11 and checking my PMs here.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
So can we combine Atlantic North and Atlantic South to form a coherent East Coast? I'm not sure we will even have 8 players otherwise

KishPrime

BRoomer
We're going to redo some of the crew rules based on the people coming...haven't exactly decided how yet.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yea i mean pacific west has like 4 ppl in total, and only two are really crew battle material, so yeah <_<. at least, last i checked the attendee list.

Kishprime (can I call you Tim? lol), I was just wondering, have you guys decided on how you're gonna arrange for pools/bracket? like if theres 3 rounds of pools will it go from like ~150 --> 90 --> 48 --> 32? jus curious..

Tink

Smash Hero
MW doesnt have all our crew members either 0_o.....no Rs bros and no dart(from what im hearing), is kinda a huge hit to us :/.

KishPrime

BRoomer
I'm fine with Tim.

We'll put out a revised schedule with the specifics with a couple days.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, assuming registration is over:

Is Brawl going to have an immediate cut to top4?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Why on earth isn't Dart coming to this? He is like one of maybe 2 or 3 midwest players who might actually do really well at this.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Pretty sure that this is going to be the hypest Brawl tournament ever.

Man I am pumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom