• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

fine i'll bite

who's getting snex and dope out of jail for this?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh man, last time I went to FC it was from Austin texas and I had to fly. Now it's only a 6 hour drive, ****ing awesome!

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...snex might actually come just because its FC....he actually came outta retirement like, 5 months ago, but seen how high the skill gap was, and never returned ://.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Smog and Fusegen were my early nemeses. >_< Smog was pretty good in 2003 and even gave Recipherus a good run at Snexus 2.

Battlecow

Play to Win
battlecow if you don't come to this and bring my $200 i will hunt your pale *** down and beat it out of you
Yo you're the one who ****es out of MM's, not me. I recall being at the last tourney we were supposed to MM at. You gon get stomped brosky.

And yeah get us some 64 info so we can confirm the mighty SUPERBOOMFAN and make this the summer's 64 event supremo.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Unfortunately, we aren't able to get the details on the hotel up yet like we hoped, but we're 90% there. Met with the owner yesterday and have to meet with the GM next week.

In place of that, I offer the largest bracket yet uploaded to SSBPD (I suspect), MELEE-FC3:
http://www.ssbpd.com/tournament/MELEE-FC3

Enjoy the nostalgia.

KishPrime

BRoomer
I can edit it if you want, Omni. :p

Yeah it's funny that this is, for example, KrazyJones' only tournament on record. Shrug. A lot of good players without any data before this one.

4% APR

Smash Champion
iggy beat vidjo in winners round 1, good **** iggy

05 peach dittos were probably not very fun

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Unfortunately, we aren't able to get the details on the hotel up yet like we hoped, but we're 90% there. Met with the owner yesterday and have to meet with the GM next week.

In place of that, I offer the largest bracket yet uploaded to SSBPD (I suspect), MELEE-FC3:

Enjoy the nostalgia.
What an unbelievably epic round 1! Wow! If we could manage anything close for this FC it would be incredible!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master

Enjoy the nostalgia.
thx for this, with each old *** tourney u upload ur bringing down my rating lol....

u better be uploading all the smyms, gotta get my ****ing rep up for the ladies

KishPrime

BRoomer
thx for this, with each old *** tourney u upload ur bringing down my rating lol....

u better be uploading all the smyms, gotta get my ****ing rep up for the ladies
Serious answer: Once they get recalculated from the beginning chronologically, it might actually bring up your rating.

Trail answer: Just getting your rating back down where it belongs.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i consider someone being old school Midwest when they were active during the time Midwest 5 (dope,vidjo,drephen,tink, and darkrain) were all active in the Mw still

now there's that OLD old Midwest that was even before that

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom