• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I've never met someone who consistently played all three. That'd be cool to see.
lol search my name on youtube, i have tournament matches from all three games.

MONEY MATCH MY DK, 64 SCRUBS OF MW. COME GET ****ED UP.

i'll only do moneymatches if i can get them recorded.

But 64 is sooooooooo easy.
diaf.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmmm i will consider it ;)

Also, I cant help but notice you are counting down to may 15th just like I am :D
That is the day when my social life ends.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
This tourney and old schoolers remind me of that scene in yyh where raizens oldschool friends come to his funeral and then powerup and everyone poops their pants

:phone:

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
A lot has happened since I started the tier War project. I moved out of my parents' house, got a full time job, got married, and I'll be moving into a bigger place in a few months. Besides the fact that I'm much busier than I was, I don't have the same tireless drive I used to have.

The only person who knows how much work really went into the first episode of LTW besides me is Seanson, because he was working beside me for 12 hours a day the last week before Smashtality (2 or 3 I can't remember).

It's a lot of work putting something like that together. I got burnt out, hard. I still care about the project but I can't create the body of it. There's just too much to do. A few months ago I asked on gfaqs if ppl wanted to try helping get the project back on its feet.

Dead topic.

People are quick to want the finished product but few are willing to put in the work to make it happen. That's what set LTW apart from every other melee machinima I've seen (which admittedly isn't a lot since 2007). At the time, I was willing to do the legwork to create something of unparalleled quality.

I was hoping the first episode would inspire more volunteers and reduce my workload, but that didn't happen. Maybe it was a pipe dream to imagine that I wouldn't have to slave away on tedious editing or filming audacious choreography. I wanted to steer the vehicle, not have to push it as well.

Anyone who thinks it's easy, take a look at the script for episode 2 and send me part of a scene. C'mon, there's a huge community, right? Perhaps even some youngsters would be willing to spend some time over summer vacation to contribute to the most ludicrously ambitious smash bros videos of all time.

Direction is all I can provide.

Sorry about the rant but it's been a long time coming.

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
This thread made me nostalgia really hard.

I'm pretty sure that was the Kishs' entire point though; they love nostalgia.

To up the nostalgia level even more, I vote that the rules should be the same as they were at Snexus.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Snexus 2 was my first OOS tourney. I got separated from the caravan leaving the venue so I wound up driving back to Tapion's parents place at 2 am.

Ah, memories.

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
Ha, my first was Snexus 1, although it wasn't call "Snexus 1" as much as it was called "That tournament in Snex's parent's basement."

Did you get separated after everyone left the venue on the way to the hotel to finish the event or after the hotel excursion?

I miss those good ol' days. I'm old...

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Nintendude you're going?

we need to play dude.

If only we could get Tom to really go, and then Joebushman

Oldschool HRC crew~
I'm not sure if I'm coming because I have noooooo idea what I'll be doing with my life at that time, or where I will be living. I will try my best to go though. There's no way I'm missing another MELEE-FC without a good reason.

Ambix

Smash Ace
A lot has happened since I started the tier War project. I moved out of my parents' house, got a full time job, got married, and I'll be moving into a bigger place in a few months. Besides the fact that I'm much busier than I was, I don't have the same tireless drive I used to have.

The only person who knows how much work really went into the first episode of LTW besides me is Seanson, because he was working beside me for 12 hours a day the last week before Smashtality (2 or 3 I can't remember).

It's a lot of work putting something like that together. I got burnt out, hard. I still care about the project but I can't create the body of it. There's just too much to do. A few months ago I asked on gfaqs if ppl wanted to try helping get the project back on its feet.

Dead topic.

People are quick to want the finished product but few are willing to put in the work to make it happen. That's what set LTW apart from every other melee machinima I've seen (which admittedly isn't a lot since 2007). At the time, I was willing to do the legwork to create something of unparalleled quality.

I was hoping the first episode would inspire more volunteers and reduce my workload, but that didn't happen. Maybe it was a pipe dream to imagine that I wouldn't have to slave away on tedious editing or filming audacious choreography. I wanted to steer the vehicle, not have to push it as well.

Anyone who thinks it's easy, take a look at the script for episode 2 and send me part of a scene. C'mon, there's a huge community, right? Perhaps even some youngsters would be willing to spend some time over summer vacation to contribute to the most ludicrously ambitious smash bros videos of all time.

Direction is all I can provide.

Sorry about the rant but it's been a long time coming.
Give me the full scripts.

Pittsburgh will do it.

Probably.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I want to point out that the scripts for episodes 2-8 (maybe -12) were the bomb. The ****ing bom

Me and my bro were gonna voice ness and Kirby

I was a moderator on the last tier war forums

Good times

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
It was raining too hard for me to walk to my car.
I had the liquid shats.
My hands were sweaty.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
people keep asking the same questions. i mean cmon, we are 48 pages into this discussion. do you not think somebody has already asked about something as odd as a sun-tues date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom