• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**MELEE** Champaign, IL 5/9/09 Sliq, Viperboy, Matt R, Tom R, Andy, Deku, and more

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
Start: 1pm
Finish: 7pm

Venue: Weston Hall
Fourth Street and Gregory Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

It's in the lobby when you first walk in, you don't need to go up or down at all. Look for a big screen TV.

There is a map of this here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7277625&postcount=1

We will not be doing pools unless people want to. It will just be a double elimination bracket for both teams and singles. Edit: we will be doing pools for singles most likely.

Entry: $5 Singles $5 Doubles
Payout: 60, 30, 10%

Stages: basically anything goes, only the ******** stages are banned.

Wobbling is banned, metaknight is banned, brawl is superbanned.

BRING TV's!!!

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
suggestions

GAST
gansta *** smash tournament

The Punch

Foghorn Leghorn 5

MMKK
Murda Murda Kill Kill

BAAK
Bring an AK

i like the gansta rap themes hahha

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i will come either with ripple or with samurai. count me in no matter what, but i may only be there in time for friendlies.
and why does champaign have to steal our money :)
also, crews? Team IOWA could make an appearance.
and we'll probably bring oranos+gambit+probably 1 other, maybe more.
yay for being unemployed

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if they pay for gas money I down for picking some people up again

viperboy_74

Smash Master
hm, my work schedule isn't posted that far in advance, but seeing as how thats after finals, other than work i won't be busy, so i may make an appearance.

hope to see you guys soon

Tomacawk

Smash Master
viperboy you should come. I really think my falcon can take games off your falco now and I want rematches on falcon dittos!

Sliq

Smash Master
I might show up if you can drum up enough buzz to get some folks there. Also, I suggest the name:

Super Diarrhea Extravaganza: I've Gone and Ruined My Favorite Pants

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
My teacher tells us he's a member of the American Society of Statisticians.

We should record matches at this thing.

Who's bringing setups? I'm not sure if I can bring one. I'm also planning to miss the first few hours to work on a project (do teams without me).

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
hahah, is that Stepanov?

hmmm someone has to bring some tv's otherwise we'll just be stuck with the big screen...we can bring 2 setups without the tv's

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I can bring a TV if somebody has an RF switch (coaxial cable) because it's an older TV but it works/colors are fine
also, the car might be full of ppl and idk if it'll fit in samurai's/ripple's car. apparently we're going to peoria to pick up no less than 4 people
....yeah
midwest delivers.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I might show up if you can drum up enough buzz to get some folks there. Also, I suggest the name:

Super Diarrhea Extravaganza: I've Gone and **** in Someones Butt, but He's About To **** It Back Into My Butt, and Then We Are Going To **** That Poop Back And Forth Forever
Fixed.

I also want to see a Vboy v Matt R money match. Rainbow Cruise, no attacks, simultaneously getting taken off the top of the screen for the last life...only. For anyone who saw what I was talking about, you witnessed the most amazing moment in smash history that wasn't recorded and required no skill.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I went on barcrawls with Stepanov and Gorvett. Well with Gorvett it was just one

and tom's right if you're trying this in Weston you're probably gonna get kicked out. Hell didn't we try playing in Allen that one year and I think just 2 people wanting to study for finals was enough to get us kicked out

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo samurai basically just sucked my **** for this, so if you can cancel it and reschedule it so I can get another BJ i'd appreciate it

Sliq

Smash Master
I need to know if this is still happening. Also, I will need housing. I'm gonna talk to Damien and see what's up. Anyone wants a ride, let me know. I'm in Benton Harbor, Mi.

Top Bottom