• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**MELEE** Champaign, IL 5/9/09 Sliq, Viperboy, Matt R, Tom R, Andy, Deku, and more

Sliq

Smash Master
Sliq what is your phone number, ill give you a call.

Mine is 708-955-5955

I am literally right on your way! Right off of I-80 on your way to 57 south.

3007 201st Place
Lynwood, Illinois

I could get dropped off at a gas station right next to the highway so u don't have to go in too far.

I'll team with whoever can carry me to victory!
Trail, we can team if you want. I ain't got a teammate. I don't know how Jiggs, Ice Climbers will go, though.

330-575-2866

Khepri, I can pick you up, and Matt, I will take you up on the 5 dollar offer just because it adds an hour to my drive time, and I HATE driving.

Also, I will be bringing my laptop, which has 3rd Strike on it, so if anyone wants to fight, bring a usb controller. I used to have 2 but one is broke now.

I get off work around 5 ish, so I should be leaving my apartment at 6. I don't know when I'll get to your place, but remember there is a time zone issue, so I will probably be there an hour earlier than you think (or later, I don't remember how the time zones work or whatever).

khepri

Smash Lord
Trail, we can team if you want. I ain't got a teammate. I don't know how Jiggs, Ice Climbers will go, though.

330-575-2866

Khepri, I can pick you up, and Matt, I will take you up on the 5 dollar offer just because it adds an hour to my drive time, and I HATE driving.

Also, I will be bringing my laptop, which has 3rd Strike on it, so if anyone wants to fight, bring a usb controller. I used to have 2 but one is broke now.

I get off work around 5 ish, so I should be leaving my apartment at 6. I don't know when I'll get to your place, but remember there is a time zone issue, so I will probably be there an hour earlier than you think (or later, I don't remember how the time zones work or whatever).
Great. My number is 562-774-6412. Give me call as you get close.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
this was fun. results thread? or shoutouts here?
meh, basically shout out to everybody who showed up. it was fun, lots of great players and it was nice that I was able to get out of pools.
George it was fun as always, next time i team with you I'll stay sober so you don't have to carry me :p

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
just got back home! mini shoutoutz

tomadick - dude fun as always, ur a real chill guy and fun to hang out with. dont worry bout teamz i think we played well, well team again for sure homie

trail - im glad i got to meet the legendary trail, text me your number to add to my phone...see you this summer man

tom/matt - you guys are so good as always

sliq - you're so good as well

my friend (other)tom was the guy playing link and counterpicking everyone to pokefloats LOL...hes the man

Tomacawk

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Matt I ****ing love you man that movie is SO ****ING FUNNY

eh **** it might as well do shoutouts here, don't think we'll have a results thread.

microcock-yo george it was fun as always :) dude idc what you say i sucked MAJOR **** in teams lol I'm still using pot johns but yeah man I'll be 100% sober next time haha. good friendlies man
matt-you're too good. you make me :( irl while playing you
tom-also too good. fun matches with you man, especially in doubles, you ****ing powershielded 3 hits and came back in the 1v2 good **** man that was epic as **** and I got embarrassed :(
deku-finally we played. I got FoD johns :D good comeback on corneria though that was nice
sliq-ggs
roy-you're way too ****ing sick with IC's man. your falcon was sick too even though all you did was spam dsmash like a scrub :)
brett-thanks for the ride as always man. we had fun. lil caesars ****ing pulled through for us on the ride home though!
other tom-L canceling is for newbs (UNLIKE FLOATS) :) you were a lot of fun man, we'll have to smoke sometime. CASH MONEY MILLIONAIRES
uhhhhh I hope I'm not forgetting anybody lol because there was like 10 people but yeah everybody was really good and the quality of games was high as hell. good ****. turnout sucks but who cares it was fun and we got **** done!

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
Pretty disappointed with how I played but whatever, it was a good time. I should try playing more often. Anywho, I had a good time playing with everybody.

Sliq

Smash Master
My only regret is...that I have...bone-itus...

And also that only 10 folks showed up.

Top Bottom