• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**MELEE** Champaign, IL 5/9/09 Sliq, Viperboy, Matt R, Tom R, Andy, Deku, and more

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
This is probably 20-30 people at most, just so you know. And it makes me sad, but missing this may still be the right thing to do for me.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
so, as of right now i work this coming saturday... BUT

i happen to have friday off work, so im going to ask around and if anyone will switch me friday for saturday, so i'll kepp ya'll updated.

and of course, i'll house anyone willing to drive the extra hour south to me, friday or saturday nights, hell maybe even sunday if you're up for some serious partying.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Oh, you know I'm up for some serious partying. I like to party almost as much as the guy in my avatar.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Viperboy I might be down to get ****ed up. Just had a recent break up with a female, so that could be an unusual fix

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Roy, you don't even know what you're saying. The Martian is awesome.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
if i was still at purdue id like to come cuz its so close...but ill be back in chicago so thats a far drive!!!!!!! gah but i wanna play you guys and visit my friends at U of I, lol so i might show up...hopefully i can bring some purdue people with me

i like all the gangsta rap titles, more tournaments need that.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
yeah im coming to this for sure. unfortunately like 1/2 of the purdue guys have exams saturday(im done tomorrow ;)), but hopefully i can bring a few people. tomacawk teamsies?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah im coming to this for sure. unfortunately like 1/2 of the purdue guys have exams saturday(im done tomorrow ;)), but hopefully i can bring a few people. tomacawk teamsies?
I got some IRL friends coming but I've told them that I'd rather team with random people--let's do it! Double fox? I'm technically a falcon main now though :p

Tomacawk

Smash Master
dude I'm not your baby sitter lol you need to get ahold of him and find out. I'm gunna go with samurai and he can't go to peoria to pick people up--and to be honest if it's just you (not dave and rashad included) I imagine he won't do it--things change when it's 3 people vs 1

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I might need a ride too, I live near Peoria ish... so if ripple can give me a ride, me and Dart could split the gas money. but i still need to make certain that i can go. I'll be sure if i can on friday.

Dart

Smash Lord
Well tomacawk it would be easier if i could CALL him or something...but sadly no one knows his phone number and hes never on here...

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm always watching though.......

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Josh, you must understand, if it is on the church of smash, ripple knows. I mean he just replied FOUR MINUTES after you, LOL.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yeah but sorry guys I can't even go to this. my prom is this weekend and I've got a date so everyone relying on me is S.O.L.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
:( well have fun at prom blake! glad you found a date, you better take pictures!!
well...a sad day for peoria, but I'm still pumped for this. First tourny as a falcon main yeahhhhhh midwest falcons!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Haha alright rip, have fun, btw, guess us Peorians will have a brawl+ tourney then. =)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
hellz yeah, team tomawave gots this ;)

I also vote for pools, it makes for a better seeded bracket/tournament, and people who suck like me get more tourney matches

I can bring a setup

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hahahaha team tomawave. I like microcock better-because it's a real thing (wikipedia search micro***** LOL)
god ****it we're gunna do so bad because we'll have too much fun. and NO POWERING UP THIS TOURNY I'm tired of playing like *** because I'm not sober looooool

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
hahahaha team tomawave. I like microcock better-because it's a real thing (wikipedia search micro***** LOL)
god ****it we're gunna do so bad because we'll have too much fun. and NO POWERING UP THIS TOURNY I'm tired of playing like *** because I'm not sober looooool
lool its ok i quit powering up a month ago, crack is where its at now son

lolololslsol at microcock hahaha, that wikipedia page is NSFW

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol so what's our team name microcock or tomawave
yeah yeah sobriety is where it's at--powering up is fun but I can't afford that ****
and crack? honestly? doctors should prescribe cocaine to fox players

Top Bottom