• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Melee] Any smashers in upper Austria?

SgtFive

Smash Rookie
Hey, I am an exchange student near Linz, Austria. I am looking for some people to play melee with. I don't have my own system, but I do have a controller. Let me know if you are in the area or you know a community around here. I am willing to travel. Thanks!

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Hey, most of the active and competitive melee community in Austria is located in Vienna, which is about 1.5 hours by train from Linz.
Most of us usually don't check smashboards that much, so you should check out the Austrian subforum of the german smashboards:
http://forum.germansmash.de/forumdisplay.php?61-%D6sterreich

However, there are also smashers around Linz. I'm not sure how active they are in our forum since I only follow the thread about Vienna, but there is a guy who can tell you how to reach them if they don't answer ;)

Top Bottom