• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Melee 225: Advanced Bowser Tech [Competing in a 20XX World]

Synnett

Alligator Lord
Are any aerials good for edge cancelling?
15 frames for Fair and Uair L-canceled, 17 for Bair and 20 for Dair. Everything is worth edge canceling lmao. Fair and Uair are best canceled on platforms, for Bair you can cancel it on the ledge for edgeguards.

Dralro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deadeye42
Are any aerials good for edge cancelling?
Hey Chivalruse, saw you in the twitch stream for tbh6, but yes, Synnett is right, it's the next big thing, however don't confuse his words for saying dair is good, it is extremely situational.

Synnett

Alligator Lord
Awesome news, I found out that it's possible to do the ''Marth killer'' technique to steal the ledge to spacies during their recovery. We will look further into this and make a guide or something :083: (works on Luigi too apparently)

Shoutouts to Dralro and WK for testing it, they named it ''Synnett drop'' lmao.

Dralro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deadeye42
Awesome news, I found out that it's possible to do the ''Marth killer'' technique to steal the ledge to spacies during their recovery. We will look further into this and make a guide or something :083: (works on Luigi too apparently)

Shoutouts to Dralro and WK for testing it, they named it ''Synnett drop'' lmao.
No problem, also of note it only works on specific angles for fox, we will need to test as many as we can to get the exact results, but it works on far more angles for Falco. My question is, is bowser the only one who can do this technique?

Top Bottom