• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee 20XX Training Hack Pack Help

Valium

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, this is my first post on smashboards so what’s up? I’ve been playing Smash for a while and have played every installment, including Project M, but only at my friends who had the games I never owned or mods. 64, 64 Remix on cartridge, 3DS, and Ult are the only ones I ever owned of my own, but bought a gamecube recently just for Melee, that being said I want to get better at the game, and have a 20XXTE and Uncle Punch Training Mode memory cards and was going to get SD Remix Lite as well, but it seems the definitive way for practicing and seeing results would be homebrewing a Wii and getting 20XX Hack Pack.

I’ve never homebrewed my Wii but I know it’s not terribly difficult, but for 20XXHP I don’t really know much on how to download the files in the correct order, where from, etc. I never really got too tech savvy honestly, but most video tutorials or reddit ones I’ve seen are dated, and I have seen other commenters say some files no longer work, or once they got it running it only had a black screen and other issues.

So does anybody have a updated tutorial on how to do homebrew on Wii, along with Nintendont and other files that will help me get 20XXHP? I know I have to provide my own Melee.iso but if there’s any advice or updated tutorials/where to get certain files so I could homebrew and get 20XXHP I’d greatly appreciate it as I’m new to doing stuff on PC/Mac and don’t want to mess anything up, if that’s even possible. I also have a MICROFROM 32gb Fat32 with an adapter and I believe it’s an SDHC? So I don’t know if a regular SD is better for the Wii or not.

Any help would be appreciated or links to updated guides to doing it

Last edited:
Top Bottom