• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Melbourne Airport players/competition?

Red Ninja

Smash Rookie
Hello,
I'm relatively new to melee but am looking to play it semi competitively however i don't have anyone currently to practice/compete with so i was wondering about nearby competitions/players (i don't have Facebook or twitter where i assume some of this information is) - i live near the Melbourne Airport.
Thanks for any help.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
there's an event on tonight at around 6 at the alchemist's refuge (gameslab on lt collins) and it's about a 5 min walk from Melbourne Central.

if you're not that keen to travel, private message me - im always happy to and we can organise something.

most events are posted on our Facebook group, just search "Victorian smash brothers" and join. It's worth making an account since you can ask for games there as well and you'll get more responses

Red Ninja

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the reply :) i think I'll come tonight with a friend - we'll be taking the train but thanks for the offer.
Melee will be a game on tonight or other smash games?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
let me know when you make an account as im one of the admins, i usually deny people whose facebook looks dodgey but if you let me know who you am i can put you through

Red Ninja

Smash Rookie
I went to the games lab today and is was pretty great! I signed up for Facebook and have also joined the singles for city of melee 2. My name is Jordan Sanford

Top Bottom