• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman VS Samus

Rayn 4fun

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I really struggle against samus in general. Getting out-ranges by missiles and charge shots is pretty frustrating. I’m often put into a spot where I have to approach. Which obviously isn’t necessarily what Megaman wants to do. Especially against Samus. What are some of samus’ issues that I could take advantage of?

Please help.

SneakOak

Smash Rookie
Samus has a huge hurtbox, you can counter all of her projectiles but fully charge neutral b with thrown leafshield, as well you can use bair when close because she doesn't have a disjointed aerial/tilt/smash attack, and fsmash can go through everything she does, you can space her with that, also she is floaty, keeping her in the air with uair is a good idea and grabbing her when you condition her with pellets, also when she is close remember to use usmash OoS and dair to space yourself, stay away from grab range and don't allow her to charge with pellets

Rayn 4fun

Smash Rookie
Samus has a huge hurtbox, you can counter all of her projectiles but fully charge neutral b with thrown leafshield, as well you can use bair when close because she doesn't have a disjointed aerial/tilt/smash attack, and fsmash can go through everything she does, you can space her with that, also she is floaty, keeping her in the air with uair is a good idea and grabbing her when you condition her with pellets, also when she is close remember to use usmash OoS and dair to space yourself, stay away from grab range and don't allow her to charge with pellets
Thanks for the reply man. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom