• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Mega Megaman!

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
Ok so I looked around I didn't see anything like this one so apologies if my first post is a duplicate but.. ok but what little hidden quirks did nintendo give megaman? I saw his foot wiggle and ability to use rush again when reflected, and I have a second question but... who here thinks he is a bit like vaporeon in the pokemon games ( I personally say it because hes tanky, projectile oriented, and slow also his colour scheme)

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
When Mega Man holds the item version of hyper bomb (his 2nd neutral-b custom move), he'll just stand there with a bomb that'll never explode even if it looks like it's about to while also not blinking might I add.

It's interesting that you mention the comparisons between Mega Man and Vaporeon because that reminded me of a fan made Smash demake called Super Smash Land and the 2 unlock able characters in that game are Mega Man and Vaporeon.

Last edited:

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
When Mega Man holds the item version of hyper bomb (his 2nd neutral-b custom move), he'll just stand there with a bomb that'll never explode even if it looks like it's about to while also not blinking might I add.

It's interesting that you mention the comparisons between Mega Man and Vaporeon because that reminded me of a fan made Smash demake called Super Smash Land and the 2 unlock able characters in that game are Mega Man and Vaporeon.
Ah yes I sa that, cant seem to get a working dl for some reason

Top Bottom