• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Mass Madness 2 Results

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Doubles (12 teams) [Bracket Image]
1: wWw Koolaid + Pelca ($70.00)
2: Bizkit + Joe ST ($40.00)
3: Fatal + Sails ($10.00)
4: OmegaTyrant + MetalPat
5: Pug + KidCraft24
5: Riot + Soma
7: Dort + VP
7: Bloodcross + wWw Dazwa
9: Marss + LordX
9: Peachkid + Decadon
9: Ace + Memphischains
9: DJDelta + Punk

Singles (40 entrants) [Bracket Image]
1: Fatal ($190.00) :snake:
2: wWw Koolaid ($85.00) :metaknight:
3: Bizkit ($55.00) :snake: :metaknight:
4: Bloodcross ($30.00) :falco: :metaknight:
5: Sails ($15.00) :diddy:
5: Pelca ($15.00) :falco: :metaknight:
7: Quest :toonlink:
7: Riot :zelda:
9: SpiderJerusalem :zerosuitsamus: :diddy:
9: Peachkid :peach:
9: Almo :metaknight:
9: wWw Dazwa :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2:
13: Bass :pikachu2:
13: KidCraft24 :sonic:
13: Soma :falco: :diddy:
13: VP :metaknight:
17: MetalPat :rob: :snake:
17: Punk :fox:
17: Fuzzy :lucas:
17: SilverAlloy :popo:
17: Etecoon :metaknight:
17: OmegaTyrant :dedede: :wolf:
17: Likem :snake: :metaknight:
17: Homl (??)
25: Isaac :yoshi2:
25: Kad (??)
25: Iro (??)
25: Xavier :link2:
25: Spector (??)
25: Pug :marth:
25: Marss :zerosuitsamus:
25: Nova :pikachu2:
33: Joe ST (Forfeit)
33: Memphischains :sonic:
33: Dort (??)
33: Fayt (??)
33: Keto (??)
33: NoSkills :marth:
33: DJDelta :luigi2:
33: Phil (??)
33: Decadon (??)

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
**** carpal tunnel.
**** playing bloodcross 3rd round every tournament.
**** fox & falco team.

S/O's later

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
Also you can put me as falco, diddy, should've manned up and went iCs for once, only used them once cause I parried away from mk and peach mu

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Glad to see Fatal up top again. Hope the rust is wearing off!

Kool Aid, if you're going through carpal tunnal, I can recommend a forearm program. I went through rehab for about 2 months and feel better than I have in years.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Zigsta. Please for me and Koolaid inform us of this program that fixes carpel tunnel. I have some issues in my hands that are very similar to what Koolaid has and I would like to fix them. =P

aqua421

Smash Apprentice
Really fun tournament. I was losing interest on this game fast but this really helped restore my competitive drive.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
http://www.selfcare4rsi.com/forearm-pain.html

I used the Forearm Care Toolkit. I think it's $80 but is WELL worth the investment.

She also has a book specifically on CTS. (She herself had CTS and completely cured herself.) I recommend doing some research to ensure what you have is carpal tunnal and not a forearm strain. I had a lot of people tell me I had carpal tunnal, but I ended up just having strained forearms.

etecoon

Smash Hero
2: wWw Koolaid ($85.00)

****y way for it to end, have you tried taking aspirin? usually keeps my symptoms in check if I take aspirin all day. I think what I have is different than some other smashers with wrist issues though, it doesn't get any worse from adrenaline/stress, just general wear and tear

7: Quest
13: Bass

good **** repping NH after I went deep in the sewer

9: Almo

drill rush :(

17: Etecoon

like 2-15 vs ice climbers now, the timer is only 2 minutes longer than it used to be, you got this next time

NH Cody

Smash Champion
1: Fatal ($190.00) you're funny lol. I'll face you in tourney next time. congrats on winning.
4: Bloodcross ($30.00) :glare: I always have to play you. oh well ggs
5: Sails ($15.00) ...I got you next time ez
5: Pelca ($15.00) fun MM and friendlies
7: Quest be more consistent
7: Riot I hope we play in tourney at some point
9: SpiderJerusalem congrats you placed better this time
9: Peachkid nice peach ggs
9: Almo good job in the big MM lol
13: Bass fun MMs and friendlies. nice pikachu. maybe we could carpool to the next tourney or something...
13: KidCraft24 you're good but I had the MU advantage :/ ggs
13: Soma we should have played! oh well nice seeing you again
17: Fuzzy rolling is bad! nice lucas ggs
17: SilverAlloy fun friendlies
17: Etecoon so we finally met...fun marth dittos.
17: OmegaTyrant ggs you speak very softly even though your name makes me think of a boisterous ruler who is eager to dominate the planet
25: Xavier you did pretty well vs pelca. this was probably a horrible MU for link lol.
25: Pug nice seeing you again and fun friendlies. needs more spaced fair
33: Joe ST (Forfeit) fun friendlies...nice talking to you
33: NoSkills :( you should have placed higher. really fun friendlies and it was great meeting you finally!
33: Decadon fun friendlies
Good stuff to Cody, top 5 next time you go this
Thanks man, I won't let you down ;)
7: Quest
13: Bass

good **** repping NH after I went deep in the sewer
thanks!

Almo

Smash Ace
good tourney, had a lot of fun. can't wait for the next one :)

this was really good on time. 12 teams and 40 man bracket with 2 grand finals sets and finished by 9.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
Really fun tournament. I was losing interest on this game fast but this really helped restore my competitive drive.

DUUUDE i met ur brother, worst pikachu ive ever played. he should main kirby

GGs quest, i wouldve placed higher but i got metagayed, but u know, ive come to expect that by now

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I'm disappointed with my singles performance, though I'm pleasantly surprised with how well I did in doubles. Well, back to training and hopefully I can do a bit better next time I come to NE.

I would also like to praise how efficient this tournament was ran. Despite the large amount of entrants and rather low number of setups, I don't think I've attended a tournament more efficiently ran than this. Having singles nearly start on time despite doubles starting late was great.

17: OmegaTyrant ggs you speak very softly even though your name makes me think of a boisterous ruler who is eager to dominate the planet
Yeah, I do have difficulty in speaking :p GGs and I'll ensure I won't fall so easily next time.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
An odd, but worthwhile bump.

At Portcon, sometime well before this event, I met Isaac (who entered this event as "Isaac"), and he seemed really enthusiastic about Brawl. To a point where he brought his own setup to the con, and hosted his own weekend long 1v1 ranking-tournament, in contrast with the FFA event the con is known for hosting. I mentioned this tournament, and he said he'd consider heading down.

Well, long story short, he did! On top of this, Jen, his fiancee, writes for an online gaming-magazine, and did a piece on the event! You can read it here. It doesn't offer any new information for anyone who attended the event, but it DOES offer some exposure for us to people outside of the scene, which is always good.

I would also like to praise how efficient this tournament was ran. Despite the large amount of entrants and rather low number of setups, I don't think I've attended a tournament more efficiently ran than this. Having singles nearly start on time despite doubles starting late was great.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it, hope you guys can make it to future events, and I'll def work on the setup count next time >_>

Top Bottom