• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Medievil “Sir Daniel Fortesque rises for smash”

Medievil Mania

Smash Rookie

AKA

Dan
Sir Fortesque
Dannikins (by Zarok)
Forty-Darling (by Zarok)
Target Face (by the other heroes)
Jawless Arrow Magnet (by Woden)
Fortisskay/Forteskwee (by Bloodmonath)
The Zero of Gallowmere (by Gargoyles)
The Great One Eye (by the Mullock King)

TITLE(S)

Hero of Gallowmere (1286 - Present)
Minister of Defence (1886)[1]

Male
32 at death[2]
132 in 1386
632 in 1886

BORN

1254[2][a]
Gallowmere, Britain

DIED

1286[3]
Gallowmere, Britain

RESURRECTED

First resurrection:
1386[4]

Daniel is a skeleton without a left eye and lower jaw, with his upper jaw having misshapen and crooked teeth. His eye colour varies between the games, ranging from gray, to black, to gold/green, to blue in his latest incarnation. He is rarely shown alive, with a helmet always obscuring his face (aside from his eyes), but the history books describe him as having a square jaw, steely gaze and a thick shock of hair, as black as ravens' wings. In MediEvil: Resurrection's stained glass window opening sequence, he is shown with blond/brown hair instead, and with pale skin and crooked teeth not unlike the ones his skull has. He is usually wearing silver/grey armour with gold hints, a red and gold doublet and brown leather gloves. Throughout the games, Daniel sports multiple outfits and armours as seen below.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Can't believe i just saw this but yeah I support. Just some suggestions for the OP is that you should probably alter the font a bit to make it more eligible. I saw a moveset EvilWaluigi posted a while back and I think that's the only one I have seen. A potential moveset could help sell people on the character. Either way would be cool for those green things to come out with those half assed quips mid match bistro spite a specific character who it was tailor made for

Top Bottom