• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mecha-Fiora for Smash Ultimate - Double Chrom gives us Hope Edition

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Found Mecha-Fiora's spirit in World of Dark, I use hers and Elma's (trained for Special attack bonuses) the most. I often equip MFiora to Lucina since I headcanon them as best friends ever since Project X Zone 2. <3

Even if Fiora doesn't make the first wave, I am pretty confident we won't stop at one season of DLC. Think she'll be S2 at the earliest material?

PS. Happy New Year, Fiora Fam(TM)!
I think it’s safe to say she’ll make it eventually, her being a Legend Spirit also helps her chances I feel at least.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
for some reason i have a theory that primary spirits are more likely to be promoted to playable than support spirits, for some reason, as long as they're not already an AT or Boss. Quoting from the Elma thread:
The thing is, Assist Trophies (and Bosses) are the ultimate deconfirmation cause they’d have already a move set. You just can’t control them; the computer picks the moves according to the situation. With Final Smash and Stage characters, there’s just the model, they’re not actually fighting and Final Smashes are just glorified cinematics, so just take their model, give them a detailed playable moveset and they’re good to go.

And Spirits are literally both upgraded trophies and a way of role playing in game. Doesn’t deconfirm anything.
Mii costumes are a bit debatable like with Rex. ATs will have to wait for next game. Everyone else tho? Go nuts.

of course sadly Twintelle is a support Spirit and I kinda want her to be playable too...hoping she'd somehow make it too

Well, maybe Ace or Legend Spirits can also have an excellent shot whether theyre Primary or Support.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know, it’s very peculiar we still don’t know why Fiora is in that Final Smash and why her model is so detailed, it’s rather peculiar if you ask me.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh also

There were some Sakurai interviews lately

Confirming that :ultkrool::ultridley::ultsimon::ultrichter: were added due to the ballot, and that Decidueye was ALMOST the gen 7 Pokémon rep. And it’s a foregone conclusion that Shovel Knight being an Assist Trophy can be accredited to the ballot too

Strangely nothing about Fiora though...SURELY the ballot influenced her being in Shulk’s FS, one would think...but not even a mention if she was even considered or not or if the ballot played a role in it. She was even considered important enough to throw in her Spirit in adventure mode (BOTH versions too, though not at the same time, and the Mecha form is a Legend Primary Spirit)

Most curious indeed

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You can add me to the list of supporters. Xenoblade Chronicles is my favorite game of all time and Mecha-Fiora is badass and very fun to use when given the right build.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
How would you guys feel about this finalized Fighter's Pass 1:
Fighter 1: Joker (confirmed) (+ Kasumi Yoshizawa Echo as individual DLC; $2.99 without Joker/free with Joker)
Fighter 2: Hero (confirmed)
Fighter 3: Banjo & Kazooie (Confirmed)
Fighter 4: KOS-MOS (+ T-elos Echo as individual DLC; $2.99 without KOS-MOS/free with KOS-MOS)
Fighter 5: Elma (+ Mecha-Fiora Echo as individual DLC; $2.99 without Elma/free with Elma)

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Fighter 1: Joker (confirmed) (+ Kasumi Yoshizawa Echo as individual DLC; $2.99 without Joker/free with Joker)
Fighter 4: KOS-MOS (+ T-elos Echo as individual DLC; $2.99 without KOS-MOS/free with KOS-MOS)
Fighter 5: Elma (+ Mecha-Fiora Echo as individual DLC; $2.99 without Elma/free with Elma)
This would honestly be perfect in my opinion, in fact I was just thinking of Elma possibly being in the pass.

Honestly I’m all for this lineup.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'd sit back and laugh at all of the inevitable hate it would spark because "eww, anime".

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Honestly I don’t know if I’m overthinking or whatever, but something that I realized is what if what got a costume as a consolation prize because a different Xenoblade character was chosen for the pass that wasn’t him?

It’s been something on my mind for awhile but I think could’ve gone with someone from another Xenoblade game... Just a thought I guess.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Honestly I don’t know if I’m overthinking or whatever, but something that I realized is what if what got a costume as a consolation prize because a different Xenoblade character was chosen for the pass that wasn’t him?

It’s been something on my mind for awhile but I think could’ve gone with someone from another Xenoblade game... Just a thought I guess.
You're referring to Rex right? i've been thinking that for a while now

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Now it's Reyn time.

D

Deleted member

What I like:

Kasumi, KOS-MOS, T-elos, Elma, and Mecha Fiora all look awesome and I’d be down for any of them.

My concerns:

Are Kasumi and Joker even similar? The Gun shouldn’t be a problem but I don’t think Kasumi uses a knife and I’m pretty sure her main Persona isn’t Arsene.

Mecha Fiora in my honest opinion does not work as an Elma echo. Not because of the weapons, That part’s fine. But more so because of their available Arts.

KOS-MOS would be neat, and I believe she’s technically owned by Namco. But putting two Xeno characters on the Fighter Pass is something I’m not sure they’d do. As for whether or not T-elos works as an Echo for her, I’ll admit I haven’t played Xenosaga but the fact that the two of them use different weapons in Xenoblade 2 causes me to wonder.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What I like:

Kasumi, KOS-MOS, T-elos, Elma, and Mecha Fiora all look awesome and I’d be down for any of them.

My concerns:

Are Kasumi and Joker even similar? The Gun shouldn’t be a problem but I don’t think Kasumi uses a knife and I’m pretty sure her main Persona isn’t Arsene.

Mecha Fiora in my honest opinion does not work as an Elma echo. Not because of the weapons, That part’s fine. But more so because of their available Arts.

KOS-MOS would be neat, and I believe she’s technically owned by Namco. But putting two Xeno characters on the Fighter Pass is something I’m not sure they’d do. As for whether or not T-elos works as an Echo for her, I’ll admit I haven’t played Xenosaga but the fact that the two of them use different weapons in Xenoblade 2 causes me to wonder.
Kasumi was found in Joker's string, not outright named Kasumi, but codenamed "Jane" and having ponytail data. It has been confirmed that Jane is neither Morgana nor Ann, and at the very least, Kasumi would use Joker as a base for her creation. Also, I believe you wouldn't need the same Persona to be Joker's Echo. Just shared moves.

Fiora as Elma's echo... I mean look at most other Echoes, they copy their original even if it's not their canon moves. Fiora could at least share Elma's Twin Swords arts, and replace the Gun arts with Drone arts.

T-elos...
it is revealed that KOS-MOS was the prototype for T-elos all along
so naturally, T-elos would share some of KOS-MOS's basic moves like R-Drill, R-Cannon etc. Only thing is T-elos would use the laser scythe instead of KOS-MOS's Ether Cannon, and U-TENERITAS as a Final Smash instead of X-Buster

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
She uses a very short sword instead, it can be shortened like Lucina’s Parallel Falchion was shortened to fit Marth’s. She also uses Cinderellion instead of Arsene but all that would have to be changed would be Eiha/Eiagon to Agi/Agidyne, otherwise everything else for her checks out.
Fiora as Elma's echo... I mean look at most other Echoes, they copy their original even if it's not their canon moves. Fiora could at least share Elma's Twin Swords arts, and replace the Gun arts with Drone arts.
Additionally she could also barrow other specials from other characters for her moveset, Chrom does this with Ike so I don’t see why it’d be a problem here.

D

Deleted member

She uses a very short sword instead, it can be shortened like Lucina’s Parallel Falchion was shortened to fit Marth’s. She also uses Cinderellion instead of Arsene but all that would have to be changed would be Eiha/Eiagon to Agi/Agidyne, otherwise everything else for her checks out.
I thought Kasumi used a Rapier for some reason. I don't know why I thought that. I only saw a P5R trailer with gameplay of her once so maybe my memory was just acting wonky.

*Looks up Agi/Agidyne*

So a fireball instead of a curse eh? Well I think we just figured out what her main difference as an Echo fighter would be.

Additionally she could also barrow other specials from other characters for her moveset, Chrom does this with Ike so I don’t see why it’d be a problem here.
*Looks up the drones*

I guess if there exist drone arts that would cover moves like Sliding Slinger and Ghost Factory then it all works out. If not then some special moves she could pull from others are bound to have some similarities to some of her arts.

Of course a unique Final Smash shouldn't be the biggest deal in the world. They weren't for Chrom and Ken after all. Though I have thought of a neat idea for a Final Smash she could borrow from another character. Granted it's an idea they'd never go with.

She borrows Robin's Pair-Up, but summons KOS-MOS to attack with her instead of Chrom. Likewise, if KOS-MOS is in there too, then she can summon Mecha Fiora in the same type of attack.

Instead of the name Pair-Up, I'm thinking of calling it X Zone as a reference to KOS-MOS and Fiora's partnership in Project X Zone 2.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I thought Kasumi used a Rapier for some reason. I don't know why I thought that. I only saw a P5R trailer with gameplay of her once so maybe my memory was just acting wonky.

*Looks up Agi/Agidyne*

So a fireball instead of a curse eh? Well I think we just figured out what her main difference as an Echo fighter would be.

*Looks up the drones*

I guess if there exist drone arts that would cover moves like Sliding Slinger and Ghost Factory then it all works out. If not then some special moves she could pull from others are bound to have some similarities to some of her arts.

Of course a unique Final Smash shouldn't be the biggest deal in the world. They weren't for Chrom and Ken after all. Though I have thought of a neat idea for a Final Smash she could borrow from another character. Granted it's an idea they'd never go with.

She borrows Robin's Pair-Up, but summons KOS-MOS to attack with her instead of Chrom. Likewise, if KOS-MOS is in there too, then she can summon Mecha Fiora in the same type of attack.

Instead of the name Pair-Up, I'm thinking of calling it X Zone as a reference to KOS-MOS and Fiora's partnership in Project X Zone 2.
I was actually thinking Fiora do her own chain attack, with a red light instead of blue, and have Melia, Reyn and... Shulk in the Final Smash party. Yeah, Shulk and Fiora would behave like Fox and Falco by showing up in each other’s FS; but when Shulk is on the field when Fiora is, neither is in the other’s FS.

And Fiora would finish her Chain Attack with Final Cross

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I was actually thinking Fiora do her own chain attack, with a red light instead of blue, and have Melia, Reyn and... Shulk in the Final Smash party. Yeah, Shulk and Fiora would behave like Fox and Falco by showing up in each other’s FS; but when Shulk is on the field when Fiora is, neither is in the other’s FS.

And Fiora would finish her Chain Attack with Final Cross
Yeah I think she’d have Final Cross in there to distinguish her from Shulk and Elma, I could even see it being pretty flashy honestly.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
It’s finally been done!
There was a problem fetching the tweet

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Well, well, well! So who is she modeled over?

BTW, I'd like to ask everyone... would you all be OK with Fiora (before her accident) being playable in Smash?
She’s over Dark Pit, it turns out she shared the same rig as Pit to begin with which is an interesting discovery.

Also I wouldn’t mind her in her Homs form at all honestly, BUTTERFLY STEP!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, well, well! So who is she modeled over?

BTW, I'd like to ask everyone... would you all be OK with Fiora (before her accident) being playable in Smash?
While I love both Homs and Mechon Fiora, her mechanical body would probably offer up a much more unique moveset.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
This is from the same person who made the Pit mod.
32CC8AE6-ED23-4646-9169-D205AD7DD252.jpeg

The quality of Fiora’s model is INSANE.

Not only does she have the same rig and skeleton as Pit, the details are honestly incredible.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey so

Unfortunately, Mythra (the OP) has been banned. I can’t say the reason, but yeah.

Anyone interested in taking this thread over?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Yeah sure I’m up for it tbh.

I’ll try making it more active as well if I can.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Megadoomer Megadoomer willing to make NintenZ NintenZ the new owner?
I'll run it by the other mods and admins to be on the safe side, and I'll try to find an older post that can be moved to this thread to become the new intro post.

EDIT: I'm not sure how feasible it is, looking over NintenZ's post list on their profile. I'll check with the others to see what my options are, but they don't have any posts on the forum itself before March 2017 - just profile posts, and I don't think those can be moved into a thread.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'll run it by the other mods and admins to be on the safe side, and I'll try to find an older post that can be moved to this thread to become the new intro post.

EDIT: I'm not sure how feasible it is, looking over NintenZ's post list on their profile. I'll check with the others to see what my options are, but they don't have any posts on the forum itself before March 2017 - just profile posts, and I don't think those can be moved into a thread.
Can any other member become the OP? They should have some posts... how about smashkirby smashkirby or Lamperouge Lamperouge ?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
well, if transferring ownership can't be done, would it be wisest to just remake the thread like they did with the Waluigi thread?

Top Bottom