• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
WOW I'm usually all popcorn.gif when it comes to these types of flamewars

but I didn't understand a SINGLE POST
i dont undertand drama llama's to begin with =\

a) Why is a Sept 08 Joiner flaming us?
let it go man

b) Why is a guy that's only been to one event flaming us?
let it go

c) Why is some loser acting like he'd win in any sort of fight, physical or intellectual?
let it GO

d) Why does someone after going to one event think he's got the clout to mock the community without repercussions?
LET IT GO

e) Why am I still hungry at midnight?
maybe because you haven't eaten much during the day =S?

MDK00

Smash Ace
testrider is pretty **** sick. i think i have a good idea of what to do. although im gunna try some other ideas i have...

Percon

Smash Lord
I think the Zelda/Sheik combination has tons of potential. Zelda's uair kills at super low percents, it's a nice surprise edgeguard tool.

And yeah you shoulda seen how testrider knocked my snake around.

Oh yeah and I watched the first video of Eggz vs Gimpy, Gimpy was ahead by like 100 the last stock. If he switched to Zelda during his invincibility frames there I'm pretty sure he would've won (though Gimpy is strictly sheik, so I understand why he didn't)

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol sorry but i have to post this...

its 10:30am right now and i WAS still sleeping until i got a call from private number. i usually dont answer private numbers but i didnt look at it cuz i was sleepy...
the call is from lol... marikyoshi's mom... wtf lol asking me about my "tournament" this sunday and if there will be an adult. this is after like several msn convo's of marik telling me hes a "gangster" and how he thot i was "gangster" after he heard i was black (prejudice much?)

marik plz call me when you get a chance, just how old are you anyways? cuz i thot u were jokin about ur mom actually callin lol, especially after tellin me how gangster u r lol

.Marik

is a social misfit

its 10:30am right now and i WAS still sleeping until i got a call from private number. i usually dont answer private numbers but i didnt look at it cuz i was sleepy...
the call is from lol... marikyoshi's mom... wtf lol asking me about my "tournament" this sunday and if there will be an adult. this is after like several msn convo's of marik telling me hes a "gangster" and how he thot i was "gangster" after he heard i was black (prejudice much?)

marik plz call me when you get a chance, just how old are you anyways? cuz i thot u were jokin about ur mom actually callin lol, especially after tellin me how gangster u r lol
What are you talking about? I'm not gangster.

That wasn't my mom. That was my legal guardian. She's a **** sometimes, sorry if it bothered you. Yeah, Children's Aid. Again, I was serious. So, I live in a foster home, in case you didn't know...

What are you talking about? Prejuduce? No, I said I dress thug and then I added ^^;; not ^^, so yeah, the ^^;; face I made, means that there is supposed to be sweatmarks. And yeah, I always assume people are gangster. Ask Stos yourself. :p

So I was kinda embarrased, for this exact reason.

And no, I don't act thug. Seriously. Man, just say that there is going to be an adult, please.

Again, sorry for the hassle and confusion.

Sorry if she woke you up. :[

BUT THAT IS NOT MY MOM, I REPEAT.

God, I hate that woman. >_>;;; (Legal Guardian)

Also, I didn't all of a sudden act "gangsta" because I heard you were black. I'm not like that, you'll see for yourself when I come over.

Hey, your not like... pissed at me, are you? D:

tha_carter

Smash Ace

This is a sig-worthy statement.:laugh:

I wish i could come this sunday.... I think you should hold another wednesday one.
Win all your MM's and pay the electricity bill.

idea

Smash Master
lol.

she called my house twice that one day, and then she STILL wouldn't let him come, even after talking to my mom both times (and my mom is really nice and everything). this was at normal hours though.

MDK00

Smash Ace
naw marik im not mad or anything, its just our msn convo was very misleading lol. i'd rather you just call me so we can talk about this rather then me talk about it on the board lol it will get way more embarrasing lol.

anyways yah i told "that woman" that there will be an adult, considering im 20yrs old that should be enough. you should be thankful for "that woman" and call her something more respectable, i kno ppl's parents who wouldnt care enuff to bail their own child out of jail...

anyways if you can call me or msg me on msn its all good, i just want to get things figured out. i'll be honest the likely hood of any of my parents being home to call ur legal guardian is slim. my parents are almost always out, you can ask any of the smashers who have come b4.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I think the Zelda/Sheik combination has tons of potential. Zelda's uair kills at super low percents, it's a nice surprise edgeguard tool.

And yeah you shoulda seen how testrider knocked my snake around.

Oh yeah and I watched the first video of Eggz vs Gimpy, Gimpy was ahead by like 100 the last stock. If he switched to Zelda during his invincibility frames there I'm pretty sure he would've won (though Gimpy is strictly sheik, so I understand why he didn't)
i got 2nd at a low tier tourney with sheik/zelda last weekend, its truly a redic combo lol except i just build damage til 1 upsmash will kill then switch and upsmash

MDK00

Smash Ace
i got 2nd at a low tier tourney with sheik/zelda last weekend, its truly a redic combo lol except i just build damage til 1 upsmash will kill then switch and upsmash
sumtimes when u try to land that upsmash u take alot of dmg. even sumtimes u get in the situation where you kill them but its not safe to transform back which leaves you to fight a whole stock as zelda, thats when you really need to have some knowledge of how to really use her.

.Marik

is a social misfit
naw marik im not mad or anything, its just our msn convo was very misleading lol. i'd rather you just call me so we can talk about this rather then me talk about it on the board lol it will get way more embarrasing lol.

anyways yah i told "that woman" that there will be an adult, considering im 20yrs old that should be enough. you should be thankful for "that woman" and call her something more respectable, i kno ppl's parents who wouldnt care enuff to bail their own child out of jail...

anyways if you can call me or msg me on msn its all good, i just want to get things figured out. i'll be honest the likely hood of any of my parents being home to call ur legal guardian is slim. my parents are almost always out, you can ask any of the smashers who have come b4.

No, I don't dislike her for this, I dislike her for other reasons, plus, she hasn't called me back yet. :[

Well, she called you, I'm happy about that. That's halfway she's meeting me. I'll talk to you further on MSN, because I absolutely hate talking on the phone. D: (I'm Hard OF Hearing, So I have a hard time hearing people, and I talk kinda sluggish) And well, I'm sorry that the conversation was misleading, and I'm sorry for giving you the wrong impression. >_<

.Marik

is a social misfit
She's NOT my mom.

Just some legal guardian who doesn't even LET me see my REAL mom. -_-;;

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
lol i calm down man i know this, i actually go to previous pages and look at what ppl say b4 posting, i was just kidding around, and my guardians (which are my parents) were similar to yours when i was around your age, my parents did the occasional call to see how the ppl are like b4 i go to said place, so i know what its like

.Marik

is a social misfit
lol i calm down man i know this, i actually go to previous pages and look at what ppl say b4 posting, i was just kidding around, and my guardians (which are my parents) were similar to yours when i was around your age, my parents did the occasional call to see how the ppl are like b4 i go to said place, so i know what its like

Yeah, I know. But, as they say, better safe than sorry, right?

It's cool. :]

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Holy crap, MLG owns Smashboards now!

I think there's a good chance of MLG picking up Brawl for the Pro Circuit? Now that MLG comes to Toronto...oh man this could be awesome.

MDK00

Smash Ace
I was right :)

Brawl < SC4 ;)

quoted for correction.

sc4 is up in the air for MLG. although i care very little for MLG pro circuit because they dont run things completely legit, the real pro circuit will always be underground.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
lol

10gangsta-fosters
I LOL'd IRL.

lol that's pretty funny man, and i thought MY parents were bad when i was your age XD
This is true. When you're young you're always going to think that your parents ior guardians are just trying to deprive you of having fun =P, but really they just want you to be safe.
The world is insane these days.

A good example would be the sicko who decapitated a random boy's head on a Greyhound bus.
This is why parents always want to know EVERY detail. The world isn't as safe as it used to be.

She's NOT my mom.

Just some legal guardian who doesn't even LET me see my REAL mom. -_-;;
lol no need to go into personal life...
Lol seriously =P.

Lol who would want to bail a ****** outta jail. Lololol.
LMFAO!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Brawl < Traditional fighters > SC4

They're all good though.

On the parent's thing my parents have allways given me an awesome amount of freedom, although when I was much younger I had to fight to get it. You have to break and push the rules sometimes in order to get freedom, if you never rebel then they're going to be as controlling as you will allow them to.
Its the classic story. And no you parents are not the special exception to this rule, and no they will not "kill" you.
No johns.

D

Deleted member

Honestly - one of these days just leave a note saying you're going to the mall and you'll be back later. Take a cellphone and check in every hour or so.

Don't ask them to do it; just do it. You'll get in more trouble by asking them and then doing it anyway than you will just doing it without asking beforehand. But honestly who cares if you get in trouble, what are they going to do? Just man up, basically, we all do it. Rebellion is natural, controlling the urge to isn't

4Serial

Smash Lord
A good example would be the sicko who decapitated a random boy's head on a Greyhound bus.
This is why parents always want to know EVERY detail. The world isn't as safe as it used to be.
so true
the world is disgusting now
have you heard about the man ****** his 8 DAY old baby girl?

i wanna try sc4 and sf4
and wow@MLG

MDK00

Smash Ace
SF4 is gunna flop, they completely took out parrying
sf4 is actually turning out to be better then alot of ppl expected.

parrying is brings depth to 3rd strike but is also broken in high level play. read more in depth into the game and you'll understand why...

lol me and lbot had a convo about it at like 3am on msn lol

sc4 is really fun 2 me because its a huge difference from what i use to play. same with brawl except now its kinda gettin weak lol.

Top Bottom