• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Percon

Smash Lord
Me and Kevin still have to get our Game club started or whatever.

It's the best way to get new players, really. Smash is like the only game you can go up to random people and convince them to come to a tournament. It's easily accessible and appeals to everyone. <3

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
They won't come back after you carved them another ******* with kirby. lol.

Am I bringing my Ps3 to replace Jarred's?

MDK00

Smash Ace
GI said hes not comin this week so lolibot bring urs k? thnx

just to make things clear...
THERE ARE NO CASUALS TOMORROW. ONLY SUNDAYS FROM NOW ON. THANK YOU!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^No millar, thats birth certificate WITH picture id.

Ambrose, Julian and Phil: I caught up on lost! LOL LIKE WTF!? This show just leaves you with 3 more questions as it answers 1, maaaan. When it looked like desmond died I was about to be SOOOO pissed....

Miller

Smash Lord

Ambrose, Julian and Phil: I caught up on lost! LOL LIKE WTF!? This show just leaves you with 3 more questions as it answers 1, maaaan. When it looked like desmond died I was about to be SOOOO pissed....
I only needed my birth certificate, but maybe thats because I'm 15 and don't have a picture ID yet XD

D

Deleted member

Man wtf! I get everybody hooked on that ****in show and you didn't even mention me in that shoutout!

:mad:

:(

D

Deleted member

but..who will i turn to for immediate back up on the next pointless gta flame war??

maybe adnan will do.

*flips through little black book*

nate our towers are more resilient. collectively we've been around for more than 40 years and we still havent been hit by a plane

/we got that goin for us, which is nice

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
This just in! Mdgay was desh and wak didn't even edit his post at all, he's now banned lol.
I hope this **** gets the backlash he deserves.

D

Deleted member

stop the presses!

A MESSAGE TO ALL YOU PRO PHOTOSHOP GUYS OUT THERE, BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED AS YOU ARE:

can you get this image:

http://www.hrwiki.org/images/8/82/DeleteheadsMembership.png

and delort all the stuff on the computer screen and make the border around it transparent so when i sig it there's no white box around the image?

also, the slant is too good, keep it :)

1,000,000 internets to whoever helps me :) ty in advance!

Percon

Smash Lord
This just in! Mdgay was desh and wak didn't even edit his post at all, he's now banned lol.
Yeah I've only met Wak once and I didn't think he'd be the type of person to let that slide (and highlight his edit in green). He doesn't even know Rae or the scene around here.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i told you wak didnt edit his post.

screw backlash, this punk is gettin my backhand. word.

BooM!!

Smash Cadet
desh posting on andys account :

Ok wtf? That wasnt me.
1. If i wanna troll. i do it on my own account.
2. I'm cool with wak since he held up his end of the deal with my desh account.
3. I didnt even know about this tourny.
4. I dont get the easy joke thing
5. i got nothing against mdk
6. wwwtttfffff
7. Note that im not the only one who uses this laptop to go on swf
8. the day of that post i was doing english homework that i could post if you somehow found that relevant.
9.wwwttfffff
10. Not what my firefox looks like
11. theres icons from my little taskbar on the right that arent showing that ALWAYS do.
12. Idk how/why you assume its me
13. if is an ip thing refer to my 7th point
14. I HAVE an account that i use to troll if i dont wanna use my Desh account.
15. Shouldnt you ban mdgay_00 ? Why would you ban another account?
16. Even if it was me, I seriously doubt you're allowed to ban someone for claiming to be you?
17. I like blue. Not green. >_>
18. those images were hosted on imageshack. i use photobucket for EVERYTHING. check me album if u dont believe me. bishop101_album (bishop101 was my old alias thingy.)
19. I'm also pretty sure i was playing WoW after i finished my homework. I have someone to vouch for that.
20.I dont bash brawl anymore really. I went to a friends to play the game yesterday. ask WiGi. He can vouch.

20 good reasons/explanations/proof things saying that wasnt me. and this is b.s

edit: also because im curious, whats up with the easy thing?

Top Bottom