• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Miller

Smash Lord
Wow Millar, don't be talking **** about Ambrose, he owns with ICs to you know. Unless you are talking about that other American dude.
GI, are you a *******? Honest question. I wasnt talking about Ambrose for Fly_~

Plank lost to some completely UNKNOWN URANKED Ice Climber at a tourney

tha_carter

Smash Ace
D-amn, i was hoping itd be on tomorrow. Guess ill hafta go to York.

Is sunday just a possibility? Or is it on for sure?

Percon

Smash Lord
There are tons of good players I like to watch. Futile, M2K, any really good DDD (CO18's CV was pretty dope), silent spectre's falcon. Santi's TL is a hit or miss, but when he's playing well he just darts around everywhere with projectiles going every which way.

And yeah, Ally's pretty fun to watch :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Millar, you do realize Fly Amantia, is 15th in ALL of CALI? Do you not understand the volume of skilled players that come out of Cali?

Unranked in cali doesn't make you bad lmfao.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ZOMG PLANK.

Did you know that Niko <3's you?

But since I <3 Niko, you better grab him before it's too late =P.

YAY This is only on Sundays now?!?! That means people might actually show up when I go! NICE!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i would suggest not using dk. I speak from personal experience. But if you can pull it off, go a head.
really? dks down_b, back air, and forward tilt seem to make a wall of pain iceclimbers cant **** with. do they have some insane CG or something on him?

oh wait, they have that on everyone

millar, if ur not dissing fly then ur dissing ambrose. ur pretty much an idiot though, so either of those guys should just ignore u

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
really? dks down_b, back air, and forward tilt seem to make a wall of pain iceclimbers cant **** with. do they have some insane CG or something on him?

oh wait, they have that on everyone

millar, if ur not dissing fly then ur dissing ambrose. ur pretty much an idiot though, so either of those guys should just ignore u
Aww. Defending your lover.

ps. niko <3 plank

OOOOOooooooooooo.

ps: post 360

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL i didnt at all defend niko, i have no need to. nikos love for me is unrivaled and will not be brought down by you bullies.

i just felt like calling millar an idiot since he is, indeed, a huge idiot

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
What? No, you're just an idiot. Everything you post is just a constant flow of retardness streaming out of your fingertips. Maybe it's just because you're young (aren't you like 16?), or maybe you really were just born with the part of the brain that chimes in and says "Maybe I just shouldn't post this" missing entirely. Either way I feel sorry for you. Not because you're an idiot, but just because you're too stupid to even realize that you are.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol where did Plank come from XD

Anyways, are any of the usuals gonna be reaching York's stuf***e on Tues and/or Wed? Considering Rae doesn't do anything on Wed anymore, it's seems pretty cool.

I also live a lot closer to York than Rae's :p

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
What? No, you're just an idiot. Everything you post is just a constant flow of retardness streaming out of your fingertips. Maybe it's just because you're young (aren't you like 16?), or maybe you really were just born with the part of the brain that chimes in and says "Maybe I just shouldn't post this" missing entirely. Either way I feel sorry for you. Not because you're an idiot, but just because you're too stupid to even realize that you are.

You over estimate millar, hes 15.

idea

Smash Master
lol where did Plank come from XD

Anyways, are any of the usuals gonna be reaching York's stuf***e on Tues and/or Wed? Considering Rae doesn't do anything on Wed anymore, it's seems pretty cool.

I also live a lot closer to York than Rae's :p
bring people, i wanna play you brawl guys.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'd like to think that when someone gets out of line they need to get regulated.
Maybe thats just me, but Miller really was going out of line.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Holy crap, this guy can describe how I play better then I can lol.

Too good :).
lol, its effective tho, and im stealing it hahaha. i cud break it down more but theres no need to, unless u really want to know what i think of ur playstyle...

I'd like to think that when someone gets out of line they need to get regulated.
Maybe thats just me, but Miller really was going out of line.
bolded for emphasis hahaahha.
regulate is too strong LOL

i need to practice brawl again. i sucks and everyone is passing me lol.

THIS SUNDAY IS GOOD TO GO! WHO IS COMING AND WHO IS BRING WII'S, WII-MOTES, AND TVs? PLEASE POST! THANK YOU

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
My Math Teacher is starting a video games club at my school.

I heard a few people talking about Smash Bros and stuff, but from what I over heard, they can't possibly be any good.

I'll check it out though once the club starts, and let you guys know.

They were talking about how Sonic is broken and stuff, and how like CF is godly and whatnot, so yeh.
They were also saying how Brawl is SO MUCH BETTER THAN MELEE like, with caps and everything =P.

I mean, I prefer Brawl, you all know that, but we can all agree that Melee does have more depth. They were just comparing the two as if they're the exact same game, except one has new stages and characters and items.

So don't get your hopes up, they're probably garbage.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, Rai, I might be coming this Sunday, and just to make sure your legit, my legal guardian is going to call your house or cell number (the one you gave me on MSN), and it's a young woman, who's going to be asking about this "tournament", and well, yeah, it's about me. Just thought I'd let you know.

And if I can come, I'll bring my Gamecube, Melee, and controllers, just for sidelines, if that's any help. Though if you just want this to be strictly Brawl, then I won't bring anything.

Either way, I'm still gonna bring GC controllers.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
My Math Teacher is starting a video games club at my school.

I heard a few people talking about Smash Bros and stuff, but from what I over heard, they can't possibly be any good.

I'll check it out though once the club starts, and let you guys know.

They were talking about how Sonic is broken and stuff, and how like CF is godly and whatnot, so yeh.
They were also saying how Brawl is SO MUCH BETTER THAN MELEE like, with caps and everything =P.

I mean, I prefer Brawl, you all know that, but we can all agree that Melee does have more depth. They were just comparing the two as if they're the exact same game, except one has new stages and characters and items.

So don't get your hopes up, they're probably garbage.
lol sounds like my school.

I have a plan for when my game club starts. I'm gonna face the "best" player there with Kirby or Pika or something and probably lose. Then I'm gonna ask for some MMs.

That's when I bust out the MK.

Miller

Smash Lord
lol sounds like my school.

I have a plan for when my game club starts. I'm gonna face the "best" player there with Kirby or Pika or something and probably lose. Then I'm gonna ask for some MMs.

That's when I bust out the MK.
No MK D:
Thats to mean

Top Bottom