• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LMFAO you mean my abs?
And yeh, that's my gf. Honestly it's not a good pic of her. She's doing this dumb face she always makes in pictures that's supposed to be funny =P. It kinda is though.

The lighting in that elevator REALLY beefed them up.

But srsly though.... /flex.

KingAce

Smash Ace
so im at uoit rite now and i dont kno how to get bak to sauga tmrw lol
niko if u read this send me a pm or msg me? msn isnt workin here :S

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, I'm not even going to lie, I was dying for tomorrow, and I won't make it for next Sunday. Work=fail!

Oh well. It's funny cause I was actually going to mention this issue of electricity to you. Just too much **** on at the same time, **** homes. Anyways, see you homies when I see ya.

MDK00

Smash Ace
so just to keep conversation going in here til next casuals...
who are your favorite brawl players right now?
since im really into sheik i've been eyeing down gimpyfish's sheik. too sexy. im not too familiar with brawl players but links to vids are always nice =)

im sure u all kno gimpyfish's channel but if you dont here it is
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gimpyfish62

4Serial

Smash Lord
Deva and Legan have the sickest Links
If you haven't heard or seen, Deva beat DSF in a money match with Link vs Snake and MK
raaaaapppeee
Futile is the funnest person to watch in Brawl EVER

MDK00

Smash Ace
Hylian is fairly versatile from what I've seen.
i just recently heard of this guy, he reminds me of a better version of ambrose. he has a solid understanding of the game and applies a general concept of the game to his style and then applies char specifics and then stage specifics

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, I might be coming to your place Sunday.

Melee, than Brawl.

Awesome. :]

Miller

Smash Lord
Im going to have to go with no one but GTAN as a whole. Im interested to see how far we will all be one day and who's left when its all said and done. Of course, I'm most interested in myself and how I can improve my game. There isn't anyone in brawl that I idolize.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Only crazy thing I've seen him pull of is the back throw ****, and I do that quite often
I don't watch a lot of IC's lol The b-throw **** is pretty cool and i can do it too <_< i don't even play IC's lol I think he does a generally good job at desyncing ICs at the right moments and doing cool stuff. and beating plank is a plus

4Serial

Smash Lord
That Wario was decent, he just didn't know how to deal with Ness
You just have to grab a lot, grab release > f-smash, waft his recovery, fullhop or doublejump d-airs or n-airs to get through his f-air and don't get grab
and bike kills near the edge at like 120% if fresh lol

Miller

Smash Lord
I don't watch a lot of IC's lol The b-throw **** is pretty cool and i can do it too <_< i don't even play IC's lol I think he does a generally good job at desyncing ICs at the right moments and doing cool stuff. and beating plank is a plus
Plank sucks at fighting Ice climbers, hes lost to an unranked IC at a tourney.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Sk92 plays incredibly similiar to how I do.
Therefor he's awesome.
Can you do that dash attack cancelled pivot grab that he does? Not only is it sexy as hell, it continues Falco's chain grab if you start it near the ledge :p

As for my fav player to watch, I'm not really sure. Even though I don't main Marth anymore, Roy_R's Marth just makes my jaw drop every time.

But I think my top three are M2K, Azen and Ally. The top 3 players in the world imo.

Yeah, Ally. I went there.

Also, Ace will be there soon.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow Millar, don't be talking **** about Ambrose, he owns with ICs to you know. Unless you are talking about that other American dude.

Gichan

Smash Champion
btw, Paxz is my favourite, followed by NaY and Futile. Paxz owns and he's Mexican, yeeaaa homies!!

Sorry for the double post, don't cry about it

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm having trouble finding really good Ness vids so if you have any then gimme XD
Well, next time I play Ness I'll record it ;].

Just search for Ness combo vids. PK Bee Suit...and the Lucas AND Ness video is cool.
I'll post links in a bit when I find them.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i just recently heard of this guy, he reminds me of a better version of ambrose. he has a solid understanding of the game and applies a general concept of the game to his style and then applies char specifics and then stage specifics
Holy crap, this guy can describe how I play better then I can lol.

Too good :).

Desh.

Smash Lord
how could u have only just heard of him rofl, well, i know why but thats besides the point. But ye thats a good way of saying how someone plays o.o
like, you broke it down hardcore lol
gj XD
also
hiiiiii

edit: is ganon good? >_>

Top Bottom