• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Oh really, Pastaboy; Your use of banana's > _________

and no, it wasnt Danny; i remember him.

MDK, We'll play next week ......if you have it then....
O_o

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
So now that I finally have my laptop with me... here is the design that I will probably print next...

lol....

nickcam

Smash Ace
Danny beat Brose o **** lol. Michelle that shirt is hillarious i definitely wana buy one. Carter the snake u played was probably JL

J.L

Smash Ace
my Snake > Danny's Snake =)

Man Carter, your samus was really good. Hope i see you at another weekly casual.

@pastaboy- i cant believe that day was the first time ever playing you lol! we'll play some more next time ggs.

sc4 is too good. Me and Rae gonna be mastering that game in no time

Rapheal = Marth in sc4 lol

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Wow and she has never been on the internet???? lol

Rule #2 of the internet:
People over 7feet tall are not allowed.
That means you Nate...take him away boys XD

MDK00

Smash Ace
Rapheal = Marth in sc4 lol
Taki = sheik in sc4... + breasts

=)

btw ambrose fails at ggac. too hard. lol i was kinda expecting more from him but i fail to realize that its a completely different concept to understand if all you have ever played is brawl. he could barely even do basic combos consistently, mashes when tryin to get out of pressure (this is a big no-no in 2nd fighters), and if u cant get basic combos forget FRCs.

i find it kinda funny tho. my brother is 10 and i was able to teach him basic combos and learn FRCs in a day lol and it was his first time tryin a fighting game.

im starting to understand why most ppl who like smash bros, only play smash bros...

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol nobody button mashes more then pastaboy in 3rd strike. lol too funny. its okay to block sumtimes jarred. blocking is good

Miller

Smash Lord
man, no body button mashes more then jarred in 3rd strike, seriously, he was mashing the L buttons when they dont even have a function

Miller

Smash Lord
Btw MKD, I play more then smash. Im into 3rd strike, SC(havent played 4 yet) i like Killer Instinct, and pretty much any game i find fun

MDK00

Smash Ace
Btw MKD, I play more then smash. Im into 3rd strike, SC(havent played 4 yet) i like Killer Instinct, and pretty much any game i find fun
lol thats what jarred said too...
and it turned out to be button mashing lol

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
Taki = sheik in sc4... + breasts

=)

btw ambrose fails at ggac. too hard. lol i was kinda expecting more from him but i fail to realize that its a completely different concept to understand if all you have ever played is brawl. he could barely even do basic combos consistently, mashes when tryin to get out of pressure (this is a big no-no in 2nd fighters), and if u cant get basic combos forget FRCs.

i find it kinda funny tho. my brother is 10 and i was able to teach him basic combos and learn FRCs in a day lol and it was his first time tryin a fighting game.

im starting to understand why most ppl who like smash bros, only play smash bros...
what r u talkin about lol, i could do the basic combos. Im a beginner at this game...so hope u didnt expect too much lol. btw, The d-pad really kills my thumb.

MDK00

Smash Ace
what r u talkin about lol, i could do the basic combos. The d-pad really kills my thumb.
scrub talk...
i'll let u use my arcade stick next time. i need to fix it tho. but we'll see. i give u a lil less then a month before u either forget about ggac or quit.

i've seen many try and several fail... smash bros players are weak and that is real talk

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha Rae I'd hold it down for the smashers if I was around.
But then again, seeing as I started with the 2d fighters before smash, I probably wouldn't fit your definition of 'smasher'
Sheeit I remember when I was beating some of those dudes with my rusty *** Ibuki at 3s at your first smashfest, **** was dope.

Also Michelle if you're not allowed on the internet how could you read rule number 2 at all? Time paradox!

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
scrub talk...
i'll let u use my arcade stick next time. i need to fix it tho. but we'll see. i give u a lil less then a month before u either forget about ggac or quit.

i've seen many try and several fail... smash bros players are weak and that is real talk
I am a scrub at ggac. lol. I know i'll have to invest a lot of time in it to be good. I used to play melee competitavely...and melee isnt weak at all.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
It may not be anytime soon but I was thinking of making a shirt like this...

...maybe...um would anyone buy a shirt like this?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Dont worry about Pyro, hes just not used to having girls in general in his life ;D
that explains a lot :laugh:
Actually, Steve has a girlfriend :O
LMFAO. Thanks for backing me up, buddy.

AND SHE's HOT. AND HALF ASIAN HALF FRENCH.
It may not be anytime soon but I was thinking of making a shirt like this...

...maybe...um would anyone buy a shirt like this?
I WOULD SO BUY THAT.

Except not black. I wear tooo much black.

MDK00

Smash Ace
I am a scrub at ggac. lol. I know i'll have to invest a lot of time in it to be good. I used to play melee competitavely...and melee isnt weak at all.
weak in terms of versatility.
aside from minus and raynex VERY FEW smashers can play anything else OTHER then smash. and in most cases those who play both learned to play 2d fighters BEFORE learning smash. ambrose u tellin me that you played melee is great an all but what else can you play? thats what im talking about. i did say before i ranked melee 3rd in technical skill.

im not trying to rag on u or anything just bringing an interesting topic to surface. thats just my analysis which is pretty correct i must say. by all means prove me wrong by either taking a month to learn the game or any other random facts you have.

no hate just dicussion ^

@minus: lol yah i remember u ibuki gettin sum guys lol. its funny too cuz ibuki is tooo low tier, and her low defense really makes it hard for her to win

ninja edit: @wolfblade: u noe who has a hot girlfriend... LOLOL shhhhh!

MDK00

Smash Ace
sorry to say but this sunday is canceled. got some other stuff to do.

and i spoke to my mom and she told me that i have to keep casuals to once a week now cuz apparently the electric bill is going up lol. so yeah from today on only sunday casuals.

so again just to make things clear there will be no more wednesday casuals.

thanks for understanding

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Playing 3rd strike was so much fun lol, was kind of disappointed that there was no Sagat though : / I can't wait til SF4. I definately wish I picked up (or even bought) SF3.

Smash is a completely different type fighting game than other traditional fighters. I would be surprised if someone went from smash to any 2d fighter bc smash is so unconventional and awkward. There is a completely different feel to smash. Smash is alot of fun any way you play it though, I'm not bashing smash, if anything I am complimenting it bc its so unique. But for the record I have just as much fun playing a game like SF as I do playing smash.

Anyway pasta we definately need to play some more SF3 whenever you make it back to casuals because im hooked on street fighter again. I don't really know much except what I knew from SF2...which isnt much just pretty much spaced pokes, how to hadoken, and I kind of understand mindgames when people try to stand back up lol. Still haven't tried SC4, not sure what the game is about yet, I have to watch more of it to see if I want to try playing it.

MDK00

Smash Ace
MSN pls.

I don't really want like 50 of you eye-humping my lady.

aesthetic.x
AT
hotmail
.com
if its the girl that you always have in ur display then i'll definitely say shes fine, but srsly... who do you think you are with that display pic? lol usher?

gtfo hahaha

Top Bottom