• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
The new one? No... I was thinking of renting out my apartment complex's (Seasons) community center about a block away from the Exxon/Shell

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
yeah, walking distance from the leasing office/pool.

been here for 2 years and still looking for a house because the rent here is outrageously high LOL

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Nice, count me as confirmed

With Joe's and VG's dates set, I'm gonna talk to the community center manager tomorrow and pencil in an Apex practice tourney December 17th.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The thread is now updated with a full schedule, venue fees, rules, and food places.

Ask any questions if anything seems confusing.

I'll be making an attendence list as people post in the thread or tell me in person/via Fb/AiB/Aim/Skype/Text.

:018:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Different owners, different views and first experience doing this in his store. Now if we can show em we can pull some decent numbers in then I'm sure the next Venue fee could be lower. I don't think 10 is a big deal at this point anyway, nothing even occurs around here so lets just try and get the ball rolling.

:017:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
does korn still ***** about stuff? shut up korn, you shouldn't be able to complain when you have the skill potential to take first :)

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Yooo.

Any smashfests this week? I know lucky's havin a small one on thursday but im hungrier than that.

Will you know wario right? Lemme come over and help drill this bad habits out of me. I instinctively fsmash after almost every dair. I can't help it.

falco03

Smash Lord
having a 5 5 5 tournament next saturday at my sillver spring house .
i will post a thread on it later on today.

this is to prepare for seagulls and is in betwen laurel and va so it should be fun

logic teams?were 4-0 who can break that

i will have a high tier tourny at this too so everyone in b and down

LASTLY I WILL HAVE THE LIE CHALLANGE WHICH MEANS YOU CAN PICK BETWEEN MY MK DIDDY AND OLIMAR AND IF YOU BEAT ALL THREE YOU GET 10 DOLLARS.
ONLY 1 DOLLOR TO DO IT. CAN ONLY DO THIS OUNCE AS WELL AND ALL MONEY I WIN GOES TO THE POT ]:

boss8

Smash Hero
a high tier turney huh?

wouldnt that jus be a regular turney? xD

also.......

notice how lie says:THE LIE CHALLANGE WHICH MEANS YOU CAN PICK BETWEEN MY MK DIDDY AND OLIMAR....

if we can pick between them...y are we fighting them all?

can only do this ounce? xD and i thought i was the NA NA NA NA NA NA guy.

falco03

Smash Lord
nvm ill do a random tournament with 1 reset. ok you can pick between my mk and diddy then

if you win you can only do it ounce im not trying to play june or omni and you 15 times losing my whole bank account -___-

falco03

Smash Lord
ok ill give it to you when i see you............i got a job plus my dad gave me 2 g so yea

anyone who needs a ride as june or ask around......i might pick people up because i really want this to happen but yea

Top Bottom