• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The only person I generally brawl a lot is Caitie these days. Her Mk and Marth have gotten so good...She gets rid of habits so quickly if I just say what's wrong with what she is doing.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I drowned in my failure, died and they had the funeral....

... Im back from the dead now, and I'm coming for that number 1 spot!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
tant speaks the truth!!!!!
and ssr, you played me in brawl for like 2 years... playing good players is obviously not your best training method

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Now my lvl of play actually did grow a lot... At one point I was considered best peach in ec but I got the mind set that a peach can not get first place so I just wanted to move on. Now I'm learning new characters so I'll take your comment and prove you wrong :8

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Learn Meta fright. And I got an N64 for 15 bucks along with two controllers, and about 6 games from a yard sale. Sweet deal.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Well Llod doesn't live on smash but he is still ****

idk

i think peach is a good character lol

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
everyone has potential, how you squander it is up to you

namesearch powers go: xyro illmatic espy texas

Noraa

Smash Lord
Well me,berto, and neo play all the time SSR. We live 5 mins away from you dude. I also dont even think you are the best peach in md/va....juss sayinnnnnnnn

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Well me,berto, and neo play all the time SSR. We live 5 mins away from you dude. I also dont even think you are the best peach in md/va....juss sayinnnnnnnn
That's fine with me lol. But you do realize I was the only active peach who went to tournies and actually played a lot... So by pr standards I was the best in md/va because I was the only one lol... Either way tho there were times that you did say I was the best. If this is a time where you think I'm not that's ok I'll get better again :p just not with peach.

Btw. Berto kinda lives like 10 mins away. You used to live 5 mins away. Now you live 20 mins away. Ellicot city is not that close to my place lol

Lobos

Smash Master
You all suck lolololololol WIII UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU no more crappy gc controllers!!!!!!

See you guys @ otakon!!!

Top Bottom