• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ Yessir

For anyone who saw the picture I posted of the RugRats mind-**** on my Facebook a few minutes ago, here is the full theory since it's too much to post on Facebook:

The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

Chucky died a long time ago along with this mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins
-----------------------------
As for "All Grown Up" Angelica was a bipolar schizophrenic who, as a teenager became addicted to various Narcotics, bringing her back to her childhood and thus her creations she obsessed over, because of time lapse between the present and the last time she interacted with her creations, she made them older, Angelica was constantally taking hits of acid, so she would never have to live without her creations who were her only company, in a judgemental world

Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose, Angelica was schizophrenic/bipolar because she was a crack baby, additionaly Drew in his depression married a gold digging *****, that Angelica idolized because she fooled herself into thinking it was her real mom, but always had a concept of her mom, Cynthia, and took a barbie doll, and made it after her mom's image, wearing an unwashed oranged dress, and having jacked up hair, which is why she was so attached to it, later in life she followed in her mom footsteps w/ drugs and everything, dieing of overdose at age 13 when All Grown Up! was "canceled"

The only rugrat not to be fictional however, was unborn Tommy's brother Dil, however Angelica didnt know the differace between Dil and her creations, Dil didnt follow her commands, after endless crying and a refusal to disapear like the others did when angelica was angry with them, she hit him. And she hit him, screaming a screaching tune, Stu ran in and pulled his neice off of his only child, but it was too late, he had a brain hemerage, which resulted in a deformation, as he grew up his damage only became more evident, by the time he was 9 in All Grown Up! He lived as an outcast, being ridiculed for his weirdness, and ***********, the immense guilt over this is what led to her drug use and is what led Angelica to un-create the rugrats breifly, until her expericance w/ hallucinogenics.

On a trip to Paris to find love, Chaz married a hooker named Kira (He was actually going to marry a differant hooker, but she just wanted him for his money), who had a daughter named Kimi that was torn from her because she was a cocaine addict (Angelica imagined her from Kira's stories), he lost his mind after the death of his wife and was in denial that she was ever prostitue, upon return to America, Chaz and Kira married and she got her greencard, it was actually a really happy/romantic story, Kira continually stuggled with addiction, but was relatively happy w/ her life, and Chaz

Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her, She later became a phycologist and teamed up w/ Nickelodeon to make the Rugrats! When Angelica died of drug overdose, she helped arrange her funeral, Angelica's death was sad, because of her addiction, she was expelled from society, which lead to a break with reality, and her eventual death, she spent the last days of her life in the back of the school cafeteria, imagining friends around her, and playing with the lives of her creations.

She died March 5, 1994.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
certain matchups yes he is free PS...in singles. lol.

but i must say yer character is free in dubs lolol. I saw chibo **** in dat 2v1. Dat was embarrassing for all of MD/Va lolool. ;) He was high % too! _-_

Losing a 2v1 like that means yall were not applying teamwork :(. Real talk to get better in teams people have to practice and have strats and tactics for different situations. Get used to it and then apply it in tourney. Me and June have some awesome strats but they fail to get applied in crucial situations in tourney. That lucas and lucario could take a regional if we got it down! :)

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
dang i wanted to battle your lucas before you went - ive improved a lot and wanted to see how much better i would do this time (even though id probably die again lol)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
me and june didn't practice at all for the tourny lol, and we won the set... chill ***
and oli wasn't that free in teams when me and lie were taking you and june's money in mm's :D

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol u got us there lol(There is still no excuse for that tho lol. There was a lack of dubs smarts that cuzed that loss). But oli is free when u have a team who is utilizing teamwork. He is pretty free. Just like Lucas is free for a marth who plays correctly. If u come to genesis 2 play me and fow and u will see teamwork and skills u have never seen before. You will get gimped like crazy and barely touch the ground mwhahahaha. Put any amount of money on the table ;). Also, if u watch when me and june lose it is because the anubus strat wasn't used and I didn't get healed. Every single loss is like that. Which means we weren't utilizing our strats. The match we won out of that mm set our strat was utilized. :) simple logic...Locic lol. It is one of my smash goals to train Junebug to gain dubs smarts, stick to our strats, and stick to our tactics so we can dominate the EC dubs scene. I know it is hard when yer such a sick singles player to drop singles play habits. But I believe in him.

But Junebug(if u read this) if u see this watch this match. NL isn't to good in teams(I was forced to go agro :( in an anubus strat lol) and I've gotten way better since MLG. I didn't even snake back then and I was still handling some business haha. My point is imagine if me and u teamed then. We would have wrecked even with our power level now haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRHGGdRHSCc&feature=related

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Um...June imo is an amazing player. And that shows by his awesome placing in singles and even in dubs.

I have the "resolve" (ill use yer word lol) to win a national in dubs. And to do that a different mentality is needed. Our teamwork is definitely not at that level. I want it to get there and I know it can. There are times when the level we should be playing at happens and I love it. Omni remember WF of that one tourney where we beat u and Takeover. That was it! We lost GF not because of you and takeover(no offense) but because our teamwork was not the same. Compare the two sets and u will see.

Currently, me and fow do have the level of teamwork to take one home. We will see what happens at genesis 2. I just want a solid team over hear on the EC to dominate with. Dubs is so awesome but u can't play it like singles. There are a few things that one should utilize in dubs and if they aren't it is very easy to tell that they don't have the smarts. I'll give one "Mekos dubs" tips. U should always have yer spacing so that if yer teamate gets hit or grabbed u can punish the opponent that did the crime lol. Now, if u watch most youtube dubs vids u don't see this happening constintly like it should according to that tip i just gave right? Instead u see 2 1v1s on opposite sides of the stage battling. I don't wanna get to deep. But the fact that I dominate with a low tier in dubs is because I utilize these smarts. For example, a solid marth player like neo ***** me in singles. He covered all options and there was nothing i could do. But in dubs if he doesn't have the "dubs smarts" then i can in turn **** him. But if he does the outcome will be the same. Sadly, again most smashers don't have this and I abuse that ;)

No offense but one example that u can tell we need to work on our "dubs smarts" here is that June and logic lost that 2v1 against chibo. He was in killing % why both of them weren't and they lost. There is no excuse for that but that they got outsmarted and outplayed. gotta get better and win a national!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I lose 1 game to you, then proceed to **** you, and somehow you're using that as evidence? Yo, great job ignoring the countless millions of other times I've knocked you out in tournament.

If that game is your greatest victory then it's a sad, sad day for Noidville.
Word? I SD stock 1 game 2, then you counterpick with your pocket D3 who can't powershield for ****? Not to mention you played me once in tournament? Good job bro.

I haven't said **** about my resolve. Stop making up **** and actually read and respond, *******.
on the right track:
june
lie
ps
neo
seagull
me
boss
takeover
gimr

needs to step it up:
ssr
freeze
ee
tantalus
noid
aposl
kaffei
luckay
pink

like u guys on the need to step it up list should be so hungry. you have SO much room for improvement it's ********. at least players who are near the top are much closer to capping. u guys can still be the next #1's on the PR

oh and

wtf where is this guy
coney
The second you tried to compare the competitive drive of me and any other player to yourself, I laugh. You're a joke who continually leaves, comes back and will probably leave again. Your MK isn't spectacular at all in today's metagame. You haven't shown any substantial improvement over the past year, except for maybe picking up Fox which you barely use in tournament (mid-tier excluded).

Bull****. You came over and got your *** ***** countless times, but as you kept playing me more and more you started getting better and better. To say you didn't improve at all from the HTC? You're out of your mind. But keep on denying it.
Umm... *****... in friendlies? Dude, me coming over to try out stuff with you and see how reasonable a player can get out of my traps? Get over yourself. I can't believe you out of all people would be hyped up over friendlies. I doubt I'd be able to beat your Fox in tournament with Samus. But it was friendlies, and I was trying ****. The fact that I won was hilarious to me.

No one is flaunting. You're the one saying that I haven't done **** for the community. In reality, you're the one that haven't done ****. All you do is sit behind your computer is WHINE and COMPLAIN and ***** and MOAN about this or that or about tournaments starting late or something. That's it! You don't do **** else for this region so don't step to me about helping this community because I've done a ******** amount for it.
I'm not saying you don't do **** for this community. I already gave you kudos for hosting two tournies, and smashfests always count for something. Never did I belittle those, nor even bother to mention the latter because it's something that doesn't need to be said. People don't need to be praised like 4 year olds.

Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with me holding people to a standard. You spouting bull**** means I'm going to call you out. What is wrong with me holding VGBC to a higher standard to not start tournaments at all if they know they're going to run late. Had you been at KTAR5, Keitaro was responsible enough to cancel All Brawl knowing it would run late despite the fact they had a large amount of entrants.

Furthermore, I don't flaunt what I do for this community. I don't feel the need to. But don't ****ing dare accuse me of not doing anything. I hold smashfests more often than you do, and have been driving people to tournaments more often than you even go to them.

And I swear, this is where I get personal for once in these posts, if you want to be an inconsiderate, disrespectful punkass who thinks drivers for this community are not important, I DEFINITELY go out of my way to call you out. The whole reason the VA community died is because MD players weren't willing to pay gas to go to their tournaments and they didn't have the drivers to come to MD. The a major reason why we have really ****ty attendance is because of our lack of drivers. One player choosing to quit, like HAT or Lil'B is just one less player at a tournament. When ESOJ became inactive, a **** load of VA players were suddently without a ride to go to ****.

So again, to stop looking like a dumb****, stfu please. Because everything you bring up sounds so ****ing stupid, and everyone knows I'm right. This isn't about interweb argument win bull****, this is just you looking like an idiot and needing to accept the truth.

You don't DO ****. LMAO. Your actions don't speak for anything 'cuz you don't do ****. Shut the **** up. And great job cherry picking my points. Don't speak to me if you're not going to address my entire argument. Ignoring what you can't refute is ********.
I pretty much summed up your argument to their pivotal points and answered all of them. Try harder please.

No, you shut the **** up and get better. I've been doing this since the beginning of time, and people have told me that they appreciate it. If you don't get anything from it then ignore it, but stop gettin' your panties in a bunch when I say your *** because... well you're ***.
And? I never proclaimed I was the best. Good job refuting a nonexistant argument.

But you're also ****. Get over it. The worst part is when you actually believe you're not, because that even more inhibits you from getting better. You wouldn't do well at all OoS and everyone knows it. You have a huge mid tier problem, and your MK is not up to par for the MK ditto. Who knows how well you'd do against high tiers because this region doesn't have many.

Nah, dude. You're kinda' being a **** and attempting to discredit everything I've ever done. And the fact that you just now try to say this **** is crazy 'cuz you'd never address it initially offline.
Rofl. Yes I would. If you dared to insult my competitive drive, I would definitely tell you that my motivations are vastly different from yours, that you shouldn't even try to compare players' motivations because they can be so different, and that as a smasher your ****ing obligation should be going to tournaments anyway. But more along the lines of "Omni, go to the next tournament" instead of a fully, flushed out argument.

*****, you use to come to my house and I'd play your lame *** boring *** Samus over and over. And after every round I'd put out your bad habits or things that you do that leave you open. And the next round you'd put that in your gameplay. Recorded matches so you can show them to the Samus board and they can critique your gameplay and help you to improve. Bull**** man.
Dawg. You're making a fool out of yourself. I practically own the Samus boards, I in fact own the critique thread, and no one gives out good critiques except me. Furthermore, I don't post replays of myself, usually ask people to put them down if they post them and just do self-critique privately.

And you never pointed out my bad habits. Nice job lying. In fact, you rarely pointed out anyone's bad habits when we were at your HTC. There a lot of people who can attest to this. You told people to play patient, stop fishing for the kill, in short, generic advice most players can give out. You're so full of yourself it's stupid.

And my openings? I use smashfests to further the Samus metagame by testing out new things. Back then, the Samus frame data still was not recorded, and I even had to ask Neo from time to time to get info for me. From our tournament set, I didn't see many openings on game 1, had bad execution in game 2 and 3. But I didn't magically get better from your help. You're not some wonder coach. You hosted smashfests for $3, which was useful because you were the only MK in the area people could test **** with. Good job.

Ask:
- Meep
- Takeover
- Coney
- Seagull
- Freeze
- Nova
- Logic
- Aposl
- PS
- GIMR
- Lie

And prolly more. I have done things like pick up characters that I don't use just so I can help focus on their weaknesses. I've sat down and discussed actual battle plans to improving by pointing out biggest weaknesses and how we were going to go about fixing them. I have battled to keep people like Aposl from quitting. I've recorded our matches so they can receive critique from their fellow character discussion mains. I actually care about helping MD/VA to get better and you can't deny that I've put in a lot of time and effort doing so. So that's bull**** for you to discredit me like that.

Everyone who knows me knows that I don't just play to improve my self worth like you. I've always wanted to see more out of people especially people who I know have mad potential. And I'm not saying I was their motivation nor driving force, but I did my best help players like Coney and Takeover to break those mental boundaries and pounded the MK/Falco/DDD/whatever match-up into their head.

Your entire posts simply discredits my entire Brawl existence to bring it down to you level of simply not having one.
Your ad hominem arguments are pathetic and you clearly don't know me. Sorry I don't advertise what I do for this community? Sorry I'm belittling your **** because you hype it so high up there when it's false? Sorry this is one of the few times you hype yourself so this is one of the few times I'm here to bring you back to reality?

I thank you for hosting tournaments. I thank you for hosting smashfests. All the other things you claim to do are bull****. You helped maybe 2-3 people with your "battle plans" and your specific advice. And I know you care about the community. But you trying to defend your worth is really pathetic, to me and to everyone.

My original point from the very beginning is that what you and Neo should be doing, and what every smasher's FIRST PRIORITY should be is to ****ing attend tournaments. The scene dies without attendance. You are one of the premier top players of this region that doesn't go to them regularly. You are intrinsically stagnating our growth by denying us tournament experience.

Put up or shut the **** up. I don't want to hear talks from you of all people of what the right track is. Many of us have been trying from day 1, and through our own paths have improved and progressed. If you compare the level of growth of many players compared to yours, yours is small. It's the truth, especially considering the potential of your character.

I also don't want to hear **** about the "leftover" PR list. We're dealing with the cards we're dealt with. I'd argue that many of our players are filling the empty spots fairly well. You putting people down to make yourself and the "golden days" look good is demoralizing and may make people want to quit. Stop dwelling on the past because it really doesn't matter. 6 months is a huge difference for this games ranking of top players nationally. You going back to almost 2 years is just stupid. Instead of wasting time on that, you could be helping players like EE and Luckay and tell them what they're doing wrong. I see EE getting better and better with his MK, and I always thought Luckay was a strong newcomer for our community as of late. Have you checked out his set with Anti? You should. But you're too focused on stupid **** like growth and competitive motivation when you don't show much yourself since you DON'T GO TO ****.

Stop using your girlfriend and your personal life as johns. It's disrespectful to every other smasher in this community who has a life. You're also not the only one who's had a girlfriend during their smash career. Back when Logic had a gf, he was still training himself a **** load of hours. Many of us are full-time college students, full-time jobs or a mix of the two. You going "HAR HAR, I HAVE A LIFE, THAT'S WHY I DON'T ATTEND" is complete **** and shows a lack of time management. Step it the **** up. Arrange a carpool, save a date and go to a tournament. It's not hard unless you're ****ing June who's in high school, like 15, didn't have a license then and was located far away. Oh wait? He attended **** as much as you? Derp.

@TKO: Idk man. I put a lot of energy into you, but you'd do things like play LoL during the HTC's. You weren't really as dedicated as Coney, but I'd sit down with you several times and point out your habits. And when you played people I'd point out things you need to do. Like pick up Chu ****s and watch a bit more videos. Your biggest issue was that you get mad depressed when you lose. And you start ignoring a lot of things that I say or don't even hear it or you get to upset to even apply my advice. And I told you that you can't start getting better until you change your attitude. Realize that you suck and don't give yourself any kind of credit and then focus on just improving, but you'd always be like, "Well, I'm good in teams. I still got teams." so I was like :glare:

No offense, TKO, 'cuz you're my boy but you simply don't have enough passion and drive to actually wanna be better. And I verbally told you that was my biggest issue with you.

I did pay out of pocket, TKO. You guys only covered half the cost of what my Mom was charging me to run an HTC.
Going to go out on a limb and defend TKO. I was there. Yes, he has mental barriers but considering how he was rooming with the top D3 at the time and rarely got experience from him, on top of the lack of advice he got from you at the HTC (I was ****ing there, don't try to lie to my face) except for maybe once, of course he's going to stagnate in growth. He's still a highly creative player, and Chu has a bunch of replays out he can reference. If he wanted to, he could try again. But trying once only to see yourself get worse can really be demoralizing.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
dang. noid just went in.

on a lighter note, fest info so far:

tant, bonk, kaffei, zant, 2fast, and boss are interested in attending. i'm pretty sure i can take a few more so post if you wanna smash and chill with us. :)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Word? I SD stock 1 game 2, then you counterpick with your pocket D3 who can't powershield for ****? Not to mention you played me once in tournament? Good job bro.
Have you ever placed Top 9 in an actual legit tourny? :troll:

The second you tried to compare the competitive drive of me and any other player to yourself, I laugh. You're a joke who continually leaves, comes back and will probably leave again. Your MK isn't spectacular at all in today's metagame. You haven't shown any substantial improvement over the past year, except for maybe picking up Fox which you barely use in tournament (mid-tier excluded).
I left and came back because I have IRL **** to take care of. Not by choice. And I never said it was spectacular, but sadly somehow it manages to be the best MD/VA has to offer. Part of the reason why I say we need to step it up. And I have improved, lol. When I came back from my hiatus in October I lost to like Boss and Korn. Then I stepped it up and returned myself to its proper glory that is sidestepping waiting omniknight. I've picked up Falco as well.

And my Metaknight seems to be good enough to take out good players like Vinnie so it can't be that bad. Have you ever taken anyone out? Lol.

Umm... *****... in friendlies? Dude, me coming over to try out stuff with you and see how reasonable a player can get out of my traps? Get over yourself. I can't believe you out of all people would be hyped up over friendlies. I doubt I'd be able to beat your Fox in tournament with Samus. But it was friendlies, and I was trying ****. The fact that I won was hilarious to me.
OK. I thought the point was to train to get better; not test me.

I'm not saying you don't do **** for this community. I already gave you kudos for hosting two tournies, and smashfests always count for something. Never did I belittle those, nor even bother to mention the latter because it's something that doesn't need to be said. People don't need to be praised like 4 year olds.
I don't need praise; don't care for it. But I'm not going to here belittlement from you when you don't do ****.

Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with me holding people to a standard. You spouting bull**** means I'm going to call you out. What is wrong with me holding VGBC to a higher standard to not start tournaments at all if they know they're going to run late. Had you been at KTAR5, Keitaro was responsible enough to cancel All Brawl knowing it would run late despite the fact they had a large amount of entrants.
Wah, wah. Try holding yourself to a higher standard first.

Furthermore, I don't flaunt what I do for this community. I don't feel the need to. But don't ****ing dare accuse me of not doing anything. I hold smashfests more often than you do, and have been driving people to tournaments more often than you even go to them.
You don't do anything for the community outside the normal. And I don't flaunt; just deliver when you say I don't do anything.

And I swear, this is where I get personal for once in these posts, if you want to be an inconsiderate, disrespectful punkass who thinks drivers for this community are not important, I DEFINITELY go out of my way to call you out. The whole reason the VA community died is because MD players weren't willing to pay gas to go to their tournaments and they didn't have the drivers to come to MD. The a major reason why we have really ****ty attendance is because of our lack of drivers. One player choosing to quit, like HAT or Lil'B is just one less player at a tournament. When ESOJ became inactive, a **** load of VA players were suddently without a ride to go to ****.
U mad? Good. You won't take disrespect but you're fine with dishing it? Man up.

So again, to stop looking like a dumb****, stfu please. Because everything you bring up sounds so ****ing stupid, and everyone knows I'm right. This isn't about interweb argument win bull****, this is just you looking like an idiot and needing to accept the truth.
Same goes for you. But my point stands. You need to step it up. Been playing this game for years now and you still suck. Unless you're fine with sucking or your goals it to just be the best Samus, OK, but my point has been to help rise MD/VA's competitive level. Stop gettin sensitive when I say you suck; you know you do. C'mon.

And? I never proclaimed I was the best. Good job refuting a nonexistant argument.
Lol, you proclaimed I was slightly better than you. Which was funny.

But you're also ****. Get over it. The worst part is when you actually believe you're not, because that even more inhibits you from getting better. You wouldn't do well at all OoS and everyone knows it. You have a huge mid tier problem, and your MK is not up to par for the MK ditto. Who knows how well you'd do against high tiers because this region doesn't have many.
Last OoS I went to I got 1st in teams with PS and 3rd in Singles with Vex, PA, Kingtoon, Chibo, and a few others in the mix. Then before that I got 1st in Fredericksburg. Then before that was like Connecticut where I got 5th in like 2008. My record OoS is actually pretty dope, and I handled my own at Xanadu where OoS attended so... no. Wrong again.

It's not a huge mid tier problem. I've lost to a Lucas and a Toon Link in the span of 3 years; 2 players respectively.

Rofl. Yes I would. If you dared to insult my competitive drive, I would definitely tell you that my motivations are vastly different from yours, that you shouldn't even try to compare players' motivations because they can be so different, and that as a smasher your ****ing obligation should be going to tournaments anyway. But more along the lines of "Omni, go to the next tournament" instead of a fully, flushed out argument.
I've been insulting people's competitive drive for ages now. You included. You're probably growing oversensitive to it 'cuz you're noticing yourself not improving. Cry me a river. Be better, dude.

Dawg. You're making a fool out of yourself. I practically own the Samus boards, I in fact own the critique thread, and no one gives out good critiques except me. Furthermore, I don't post replays of myself, usually ask people to put them down if they post them and just do self-critique privately.
That's nice.

And you never pointed out my bad habits. Nice job lying. In fact, you rarely pointed out anyone's bad habits when we were at your HTC. There a lot of people who can attest to this. You told people to play patient, stop fishing for the kill, in short, generic advice most players can give out. You're so full of yourself it's stupid.
Right. I've told you specifically how you're predictable on the ledge and tend to use 3 z-regrabs before moving out. And I've told many players plenty of other things. You weren't at every HTC, dude. You're talkin' out your ***.

And my openings? I use smashfests to further the Samus metagame by testing out new things. Back then, the Samus frame data still was not recorded, and I even had to ask Neo from time to time to get info for me. From our tournament set, I didn't see many openings on game 1, had bad execution in game 2 and 3. But I didn't magically get better from your help. You're not some wonder coach. You hosted smashfests for $3, which was useful because you were the only MK in the area people could test **** with. Good job.
OK.

Your ad hominem arguments are pathetic and you clearly don't know me. Sorry I don't advertise what I do for this community? Sorry I'm belittling your **** because you hype it so high up there when it's false? Sorry this is one of the few times you hype yourself so this is one of the few times I'm here to bring you back to reality?
*****, chill. you were the one to belittle it in the first place. Me and NEO were having a regular conversation and then you jump in and ***** like you always do.

I thank you for hosting tournaments. I thank you for hosting smashfests. All the other things you claim to do are bull****. You helped maybe 2-3 people with your "battle plans" and your specific advice. And I know you care about the community. But you trying to defend your worth is really pathetic, to me and to everyone.
Wtf? Now you claim to know how I've helped people in person? You're a ****ing ignorant *******. Y

My original point from the very beginning is that what you and Neo should be doing, and what every smasher's FIRST PRIORITY should be is to ****ing attend tournaments. The scene dies without attendance. You are one of the premier top players of this region that doesn't go to them regularly. You are intrinsically stagnating our growth by denying us tournament experience.
LMFAO. So it's my fault that we're not growing. What kind of logic is that? I'm probably the oldest smasher besides NEO who is still in the scene from the get go. I've had **** to take care of IRL that prevented me from going to tournies regularly. I'd say you're worse because your existence at any tourny soon is just a filler. You ain't helpin' anyone improve. Period.

Put up or shut the **** up. I don't want to hear talks from you of all people of what the right track is. Many of us have been trying from day 1, and through our own paths have improved and progressed. If you compare the level of growth of many players compared to yours, yours is small. It's the truth, especially considering the potential of your character.
Huh? I've included players like Tant, Kaffei, and EE who also use MK. My point is that you're still consistently sucking.

I also don't want to hear **** about the "leftover" PR list. We're dealing with the cards we're dealt with. I'd argue that many of our players are filling the empty spots fairly well. You putting people down to make yourself and the "golden days" look good is demoralizing and may make people want to quit. Stop dwelling on the past because it really doesn't matter. 6 months is a huge difference for this games ranking of top players nationally. You going back to almost 2 years is just stupid. Instead of wasting time on that, you could be helping players like EE and Luckay and tell them what they're doing wrong. I see EE getting better and better with his MK, and I always thought Luckay was a strong newcomer for our community as of late. Have you checked out his set with Anti? You should. But you're too focused on stupid **** like growth and competitive motivation when you don't show much yourself since you DON'T GO TO ****.
Pause. I don't give a **** what you don't want a hear.

Last time I got a chance to play EE I asked him directly to do some MK dittos. And during and after the match I pointed out a few habits here and there that he had.

And stop saying I don't go to stuff. I'm ranked for a reason.

Stop using your girlfriend and your personal life as johns. It's disrespectful to every other smasher in this community who has a life. You're also not the only one who's had a girlfriend during their smash career. Back when Logic had a gf, he was still training himself a **** load of hours. Many of us are full-time college students, full-time jobs or a mix of the two. You going "HAR HAR, I HAVE A LIFE, THAT'S WHY I DON'T ATTEND" is complete **** and shows a lack of time management. Step it the **** up. Arrange a carpool, save a date and go to a tournament. It's not hard unless you're ****ing June who's in high school, like 15, didn't have a license then and was located far away. Oh wait? He attended **** as much as you? Derp.
Yo I was just at a tournament 1 month ago. And I was going to be at KTAR but empty seaters decided to take spaces. Didn't have access to my car. Girlfriend johns are good tho'.

--------------

But yo Noid let's stop here 'cuz I just realized that I don't care about what you have to say anymore. Especially after all the dumb **** and inaccuracies you've been spewing. I've had several people on AIM IM me saying they don't wanna be in this conversation but they do respect what I've done. That's all that matters to me.

Step up your ****, Noid. You're bad at this game and you can do better. That fact is never gonna' change and if you gotta' problem with it deal with it. Stay free.

People still fight over pointless crap?

Wow, this community is still childish.
:troll: I trained so hard! :troll:

Omni

BRoomer
Omni remember WF of that one tourney where we beat u and Takeover. That was it! We lost GF not because of you and takeover(no offense) but because our teamwork was not the same. Compare the two sets and u will see.
Lol, that was me and Alan's first time taking on Anubis. WF was processing. GF was adapting.

When is the next tourny btw

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Omni all this time you're using to post on the boards could be time you can be using to reply to my text so you can get bodied by my marth/mk.:awesome:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Man Mekos, we didn't even get to play. T___________T I'll see you at CoT5 hopefully I'll get the Pit vs Lucas match down, though I do understand it to some extent.

Omni

BRoomer
lol im done arguing with Noid tho.

@June: id come to the fest for sure but i've got family memorial day plansies. are u free on any weekdays now that school is out?

@Freeze: i had to go get an Emissions Test so by the time i got back home it was too late. plus id rather hold a fest instead of a 1 on 1 session.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Tomorrow Scott.

In short, Omni's post:

"You're bad too! I'm okay (but ****ty in general as an MK main) because I do well in MD/VA/PA (which isn't a strong region at all for me to be still doing **** while being a **** player). But I don't want to argue anymore because I 'm running out of ideas to defend myself and like to put down other people instead of realizing I'm not a good MK."

Dude. Don't count yourself as a smasher of this scene when you don't go to anything. You went to like 3 events. The PR is known to put on players that barely go to events because we don't have many players to begin with. Or have you not realized that even though you're a veteran of the community? Nice job being proud of yourself though.

Start going to **** instead of talking because actions speak louder than words. I do what's expected of me (go to tournies, help people get to them.) You don't even do what's expected of a competitor in a competitive game. People like you are the reason this community dies. But yeah. I'm done.

Top Bottom