• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA going to APEX

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You're still in the room

As for beds, i was planning on letting us alternate. if you really must sleep on the bed, I can give up my bed spot the night I would be able to sleep. I'm not entering any of the events so I don't need to be too rested.

Update on Room, confimed roomies:

Junebug
Tantalus
EE
Inui

Possibles (would sleep on the floor)
JCaesar
Thunderhorse

They would probably only stay for one night. They also might not show at all and do different plans. If they jump in they will make everyone's share cheaper.

Prices:

for the 4 of us, it's 30 bucks each night, and people riding with me its 20 in gas (this covers both ways as well). The gas includes toll fees, so make sure to pay me before we start up there so that the tolls don't hit us hard. If I find a way to avoid the tolls i'll give you guys some $$ back.

June is AWOL, I know he's coming but I think he has limited phone minutes. I'm having a hard time getting a hold of him.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
u said it was 20 for gas, it doesn't cost 30 a person for tolls and gas to get there and back.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If anyone's interested in rides/hotel, I got 1 more spot open in the car and 2 in the hotel room. PM if interested

Ocean and Luckay dropped out of the ride. It's now me, Shado, Speed, Meep and Epsilon. All full and set!

Top Bottom