• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA going to APEX

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I have me, ee, and june confirmed going to APEX.

We'll be staying at the hotel for 99$ a night. Add in the the gas it will take if you're riding with me, and it will add on about 20 bucks a person for gas.

I'd like to have 5 people in my room. There are 3 of us now, so we'd need 2 more. This will make the room cost effectively 20 a night, so 60 bucks per person total for the weekend. Not too shabby.

Who else wants to confirm? If you're on the way, I'll grab you. If you're not, you'll need to first get a ride to mine or EE's houses or somewhere on the way.

Thanks!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I've been confirmed since May rofl. Check ATHF thread like 30 pages back or so.

Rooming with: Bmx, Snakattack, Pitzer, me, Tiger, and Renan.

Also driving Snak, Tiger, and Renan up there.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Thunderhorse and I might be interested. I dunno if anyone else in our crew wants to go. Gimme a day or two to find out for sure and I'll get back to you with a definite yes or no.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would approve of that, Lucas. JCaesar will let me know his deal today, so lets see what he says, and then I can determine what to do from there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yaaaaay. Help me out, fellow conservative! I'll give you all good practice in any Smash game, including the hacked and terrible versions of Brawl. :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Im not playing any hacked bs, +/- suck

P:m is the best one so far and they are developing it still

Im also not entering melee, so brawl it is

Sounds like jcaez might get a room with md/va+

KageMurphy

Smash Master
wtf

I say Inui has a spot without question! JC too of course but his crew? ahhhhh, don't really know them like that.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Me and Speed are pretty much confirmed and set for driving up, along with several in-state/OoS friends (including a power ranked Kirby from B.C.)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Could I come?
I know I'm not really known, but please help a guy out!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hmmm, 22 aim me sometime about it, I think we can work something out.

Right now it's me, june, inui, and ee. I'll take one more person at most. Aim me if you want the last spot and/or ride. 22 might get it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll play melee now

I'm pretty much not going to take APEX seriously and just have fun lol, even when I spend 4 days a week training and learning and taking notes and going home and practicing perfect shielding and watching Metaknight videos my placings get worse or stay the same. I guess I'm just bad. So the best I can do is have fun.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I just booked the room

99 bucks a night, they'll have the rollaway bed at the ready for us, so we'll have two, we can alternate who sleeps when etc.

Also, the APEX rate is for arrival on the 6th and departure on the 8th, so we'll have to drive up Friday morning. I'll connect with june about this. Looks like anything we would need to be there for wouldn't be until after 12:30pm anyways, so if we leave by 8am we should be set.

Lobos

Smash Master
I want come but I don't think im entering anything....I just want to play friendlies or just might just do doubles.....If you have room, I'll let you know by otakon if im coming or not

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
well 30 per night for 4 of us

plus gas is gonna be 30 a person (includes tolls and both ways), so total cost for the weekend for your part will be 90, if lobos comes it gets lowered 5 bucks both ways per person, so it will be 80 a person if lobos comes. Inui will obviously not pay gas, just the 60 bucks to stay in the hotel room.

Coney

Smash Master
i uh kinda need a place to stay

anybody in md/va have an extra spot open in a room? i'll sleep on the floor!

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I have one spot open for ride + hotel, but I can't fit any more :ohwell:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Okay so at the moment the room should be Me, Tant, June, Inui, JC n TH?

That's 6, one more then Tant might of wanted but the cheaper cost would be very worth it IMO, if any of them bail then I'd like to see Coney get a spot, I ordered it by who asked first.

//my 2 cents

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Our room is me, Coyn, Luckay, Speed, and maybe Coney/Meep (if they want it). Hyatt hotel rooms are supposed to be bigger iirc

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Bionic Sonic, do you have room for a ride? I already have a room

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jc and th are fine- however i cant give them a ride because i just gave the ride to a special guest. (A smasher)

Everyone else, sorry folks on rides.

On rooms, sorry.

Thanks guys!

Coney

Smash Master
Okay so at the moment the room should be Me, Tant, June, Inui, JC n TH?

That's 6, one more then Tant might of wanted but the cheaper cost would be very worth it IMO, if any of them bail then I'd like to see Coney get a spot, I ordered it by who asked first.

//my 2 cents
Our room is me, Coyn, Luckay, Speed, and maybe Coney/Meep (if they want it). Hyatt hotel rooms are supposed to be bigger iirc
ak-choo-ah-lee, i got it all settled

thanks for the consideration though fellas, greatly appreciated

see yall there!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hope I'm still in this room and get a bed spot.

I'm willing to drive home each night to get a bed spot. It's that important. I can't sleep on the floor. =/

Top Bottom