• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD Asks: Who's the Worst MU?

Who is the worse MU for us?

• Total voters

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Hi all, and welcome to this heated debate. Back with another question to make sure this character thread doesn't die!

We play a booty character and we got some booty MUs, some worse than others. It is commonly agreed by many that the two absolute worst MUs for Jigglypuff in this game are Mario and Yoshi. Of course there are others like Cloud and Sheik that aren't fun either, but nothing near the sadness of Yoshi and Mario.

If there's another character you want to see in the poll tell me and I'll add them. Describe who you think is worse and why! :)

Until another fun debate... I leave you with this.

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon is BY FAR the worst MU, like, for real. Juuuuust kidding!

But I voted Mario since I've generally had more trouble with him than Yoshi. Neither is fun, of course...

theotheo

Smash Rookie
Meta Knight, Ryu, CORRIN, and Ganondorf are the ones that I have the most trouble with.
MK- can take us off the top so easily and also has such good lagless grounded options
Ryu- shoryuken just ruins everything, but can be gimped sort of easily
Corrin- if they just nair all day, we have almost nothing to get in
Ganondorf- Bad Ganons are simple edge guards. BUT, I don't know how many good Ganondorf players you've gone against, but they NEVER go off stage and can kill us in 4 hits. 3 if the top 10 in our region play Ganon (one solo main).

hoppyKnitz

Smash Cadet
i voted mario, but also i feel like corrin deserves a spot here for no specific reason, just experience. I play a good yoshi condtantly and im able to win about 30-70 (im the 30 lol)

Bees!?

Smash Rookie
I think it might be Corrin. I don't have a lot of trouble against Clouds, funny enough.

homiedixon

Smash Rookie
It might end up being differences in playstyles, but generally Cloud and Corrin are the toughest for me. You cant really outcamp them due to projectiles and/or limit, and all of their moves have so much more range than Puff. Fortunately, from my experience, people rage-switch to Marth or Lucina if they drop a game, likely because of shieldbreaker. Hopefully nobody catches on that there are wayyyyy worse matchups that you could switch to haha

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I would say that it's Marth. Shield Breaker + Jigglypuff = Doom. In addition to that, he's just everything Jigglypuff hates in general, he has disjoints, he's difficult to Rest, and he has a vertical kill throw. Not a fun time.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Marth, Lucina, Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta are all Anti-Jigglypuff I feel. Especially Corrin. It's almost like you can't do anything and they are anything but fun.

Last edited:

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
It's gotta be cloud. Limit camping and his absurd neutral with his ridiculous range and good frame data are too much, not to mention he kills puff absurdly early sometimes. Yeah you can edgeguard him in the right spots but a good Cloud is really difficult to get offstage in the first place. And if Cloud is playing the matchup right he'll probably just hold onto limit so he can't get gimped, since getting gimps is really the only chance puff has in the matchup. Cloud by no means needs limit to kill puff at an early percent, lol.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Marth, Lucina, Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta are all Anti-Jigglypuff I feel. Especially Corrin. It's almost like you can't do anything and they are anything but fun.
I hated Corrin until I realized we can clank so many aerials with his FSmash. It's still not a fun match up, but it's one that I can live with now, as now I feel I can semi-safely approach.

Bayonetta I still just can't stand, I feel like dealing with one that knows what they're doing is impossible. I have no clue how to zone them out, they seem to be able to play so recklessly, and it's so hard to punish. It's like everything people complain about with the Sonic MU x1000. I hate her and her stupid autocombos, bat within, and her near impossible to gimp recovery.

Last edited:

xX_01dxBo0Z3r_Xx

Banned via Warnings
actually the worst mu for jigglypuff is the whole roster including the random slot since jigglypuff is -42 tier and is always at kill percent.

Top Bottom