• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR Cleanup

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Just giving everyone a heads up. This weekend, we will be cleaning up the current mbr rooms and archiving all existing topics and subforums into one location. The MBR will then be moved to the Melee section of the site, where it was originally. Membership will be purged as part of this move, and I will be contacting people individually to rejoin.

Announcement aside, I wanted to say thank you, especially to the guys working on the elo project. You've all been great, but in preparation for the site overhaul, and in response to the low activity we have had recently, we need a change. If I don't contact you in the next few weeks to ask you personally to rejoin the room, feel free to message me via AIM or gchat (wsflcactuar, charles.meighen@gmail.com), and we'll talk.

If there's any information you'd like to hold on to, I suggest finding it and saving it in the next day or so.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, I think moving back to the Melee section will help activity a ton.

Thanks for taking the initiative, Cactuar. I hope to be back.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
No, you're all banned.

<3

Seriously though, I wish I could get you guys a long term icon or something. Grimer is strictly a Back Roomer thing, not to be confused with smash back roomers.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Just so everyone is aware: because there are currently some technical issues we will mostly move forward with this after the Xenforo switch.

Top Bottom