• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayflash adapter input lag after win 10 install

Sassn

Smash Rookie
Hey all, don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question, but im desperate and don't know where else to ask.
So i'm a avid melee player for a long time, so recently i've started trying out speedrunning mario 64 on emulator with Mayflash adapter and GC controller, however i've wanted to update my old 4770k cpu, and so i did to a amd 5600x ryzen cpu. And for that i had to upgrade to win 10, because my keyboard and mouse wasn't working (been using win 7 since i hate apps and such). One of the first things i did was to download the emulator for mario 64 and did all the necessary procedures to get it working (zadig and vjoy and wiiu usbsetup) but it felt sluggish as hell. First i thought maybe it was all in my head, so i did the next best thing, download the good old Faster Melee and tried it out (OBV using the wiiu setting on mayflash). However the same thing, i could tell just by moving the cursor on main menu in melee that somethings wrong, trying to do movement ingame is like playing on a flatscreen tv with a ton of lag, been looking around but can't find anyone with the same problem. Tried the pc option on Mayflash adapter, and it feels not as good as wiiu option did on win 7, but i can accept this except u can tell the sticks don't go all the way to the edge (did configure controllers on windows to try and fix but still isn't as good as wii u setting with adapter and emulator).
weird since i thought it feltPERFECT in win 7, tried to uninstall vjoy and wiiu usbsetup, aswell as WUP-028 and reinstalling to no avail. Please help, don't wanna give up melee because of a windows upgrade :'(, any tips deeply appreciated

Top Bottom