• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 9, 2015] Goast House Monthlies series (Independence, Ohio)

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
ok still unsure of whether or not i'll be here.
I'll need a ride...
won't really know until last minute though.

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
Ok, just to clarify: when is this starting? i know the OP says 7pm, but i remember reading that you guys wanted to start it earlier?

Also, i'm at about a 75% probability of coming to this. And like before, i will bring my recording setup (and will maybe/probably/most likely a full setup).

If anyone wants to partner with me, let me know! Also, i'll def be looking for a ton of friendlies. and MMs if people want them. Anyone want to do some falcon dittos? S1, fox dittos? lol. i'm kinda looking forward to this.

EDIT: if anyone really needs a ride and is pretty close to the venue, i could probably come and pick them up. or if anyone is south of the venue, chances are that i could pick them up :)

Get Low

Smash Ace
Does this really start at 7PM? Do any of you people know what work is, and that many of us have to do it on Sunday mornings?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Does this really start at 7PM? Do any of you people know what work is, and that many of us have to do it on Sunday mornings?
Most people work M-F, and in the event that work gets scheduled for some on Sunday, arrangements can be made for a later shift/request off.

;)

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
Dempt, Aurora is a little out of the way for me. Also, I might get screwed and won't be able to come. So, I'm not going to make any driving plans just yet.

There's also a possibility that I might come, but I'll be late. So, when are ppl planning on showing up to the tourny? and when does the actually tourny start?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
@Gunpunch: I was just assuming since, yes, you were talking about helping with rides. But I understand.

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
@Dempt, yea i thought i would have plenty of time before the tourny so i could help ppl out with rides. But it turns out that i'm going to be a little pressed on time.

So, when will doubles start? (and i assume doubles will happen first) cause i will def team with you sweet, if i can make it in time for doubles (and if you still want to).

EDIT: my attendance is also pending on the weather...

Construct

Smash Journeyman
would be the first time in a while that's happened at a NEOH tourney. although it won't if construct brings his friends again.
Not gonna be able to make this one :( Next time for sure though
edit: although they hardly count anyways hahaha

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
ok, i'm def coming! i'll be there around 7, 730ish. (don't count on me for doubles). i'll have my recording setup. see you guys there

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
on my way with stro

!!!!!!!
please count me in for dubs !!!! with vanz
its a 2 hour drive so we may be ten minutes late!!!!
p

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
i had an awesome time on saturday. gg's guys! i def look forward to coming to some more of these.

also, i've put up some videos already and will be putting up the rest of the stuff i recorded in the next day or two. here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/tallguysteve
if something isn't uploaded in the next few days that you think was recorded, let me know. also, if anything seems wrong, needs changed, or you think needs improved please let me know. thanks guys!

@dempt: for the videos, do you want your tag to be dempt or bidwell?

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
Is there going to be a results thread for the last one? I know it was a small turnout so maybe a results thread isn't necessary. Could someone post the Round Robin document though? That would be awesome.

@Dempt: there's some confusion on who's in this match. I think it's you, but i'm not positive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUEqmDlk5t0

Top Bottom