• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Undiscovered Old Thread. See new thread

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
I never got an alert to this post. I apologize. The venue doesn't have any Nintendo 64's, but if there is enough interest, I think something can be done. There are CRTs there, so if people wanted to bring N64s and games, I don't see how that could hurt.

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. This week (2/2/17 event) there will be a Street Fighter V tournament happening along side Smash. If you know anyone that would be interested, please spread the word.

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
This week, we are going to use the new recommended rule set, but our take on it. The complete rules are in the main post above.

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
Tonight's tournament is cancelled due to weather. We will resume next week

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
This week we are going to use the new NEW rule set. For more details, check the main post (if you haven't already).

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
Next week, and going forward, we will have singles only. Everyone wants doubles, but no one comes out for doubles. =(

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
This is the last tournament before the Undiscovered Realm Comic Con Tournament (which is down the street from this venue). Come play some of Westchester's best!

chris1855

Smash Cadet
NNID
mario1855
This is the last tournament before the Undiscovered Realm Comic Con Tournament (which is down the street from this venue). Come play some of Westchester's best!
will smash 4 singles last until 11:30?

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
will smash 4 singles last until 11:30?
Sorry for the late reply. The week I didn't check Smashboards before the tournament. There may be times the tournament ends at 1130. So far the tournament has ended around 11pm.

Smashing Smasher

Smash Rookie
NNID
Awesome34567
3DS FC
2938-9615-2603
Switch FC
SW-1450-4779-1898
Will you have any tournaments in the summer?

Gyze

Smash Rookie
Hello! Do you guys do this every Thursday in general? I was thinking of going on the 13th, but wanted to make sure that there would be enough people there before i travel.

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
Hello! Do you guys do this every Thursday in general? I was thinking of going on the 13th, but wanted to make sure that there would be enough people there before i travel.
We do this every Thursday! We normally get between mid 20 to upper 30 entrants. I hope to see you there!

T3KH

Smash Rookie
We do this every Thursday! We normally get between mid 20 to upper 30 entrants. I hope to see you there!
Hey how's it going me nd my friend are new and are considering coming to this Thursdays tournament and my friend would like to know if using a DS is a legal controller as well as all legal controllers

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
This week will not only be on a Wednesday (instead of the usual Thursday), but it'll be singles and doubles as well!

Last edited:

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
This week, we're back t o just singles at regular price. I hope to see you there!

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
It is our 1 year anniversary this week! This week only, the prices will be adjusted. The total in fees is still $12, but the venue fee will be $2 and the entry is $10!

ricktheone1

Smash Apprentice
I just realized I did not update this page. I apologize! It will be doubles and singles tonight!

Top Bottom