• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 3, 2014] WHOBO: MLG Houston Special Edition! Brawl/Melee/PM/64/PSA! $300 pot bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fujin/Nicole are on the other side of the state and prob wouldn't be in the same carpool. I'm talking to MJG/DeLux off and on about it. Definitely interested.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Ah **** it I'm coming to this

-stef from canada

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'll be attempting to get a pot bonus going for this event. No promises though.

GoldMegaman

Smash Cadet
Since MetaKnight is legal im thinking about entering the side events since he will be banned in those events.

Xyro77

Announcement #3 (Pot Bonuses):

Me and AirbrushKing will be sponsoring a 200$ pot bonus to WHOBO MLG. Xyro will do 100$ for Brawl's top 3 1vs1 players 1st (60$), 2nd (30$), 3rd (10$) and AirBrushKing will do 100$ to Melee 1vs1 1st (50$) and 50$ for 2vs2 (25$ each team member). Registration spots are filling up so register now at www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/whobomlg to secure your spot. More announcements are on the way so stay tuned!

Whobo MLG Online Venue Registration | AirbrushKing Tournaments – Latest News on Video Game...
www.airbrushking.net

GoldMegaman

Smash Cadet
Announcement #3 (Pot Bonuses):

Me and AirbrushKing will be sponsoring a 200$ pot bonus to WHOBO MLG. Xyro will do 100$ for Brawl's top 3 1vs1 players 1st (60$), 2nd (30$), 3rd (10$) and AirBrushKing will do 100$ to Melee 1vs1 1st (50$) and 50$ for 2vs2 (25$ each team member). Registration spots are filling up so register now at www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/whobomlg to secure your spot. More announcements are on the way so stay tuned!

Whobo MLG Online Venue Registration | AirbrushKing Tournaments – Latest News on Video Game...
www.airbrushking.net
This event keeps getting better and better. 1st the Diamond Motif Trophy now the Pot Bonus. I cant wait for this event cause its going to be amazing. Whats the earliest can someone be at the venue on saturday?

Xyro77

This event keeps getting better and better. 1st the Diamond Motif Trophy now the Pot Bonus. I cant wait for this event cause its going to be amazing. Whats the earliest can someone be at the venue on saturday?

I'll be there around 9:30-10ish to set things up that I didn't get to the night before. You are welcome to be there if you want.

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
This sounds interesting. OK will probably organize a trip to one big summer tournament, and this could definitely be it. Any info on the number of available spots left?

Xyro77

I do not know. You would have to ask AirBrushKing because he deals with all that stuff. I just run the event.

He did tell me that when there is only 25 spots left he would make an announcement. He hasn't made that announcement yet so I'm sure your carpool can all reg without fear.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Welp now i kinda have to go. Deleted the whole convo, but that zero from Texas got pretty mad at me...

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
This doesn't feel like the attitude for the Zero in SA, and highly doubt it's CT Zero cause he'd go MK every single match so must be another Zero.

Xyro77

Is this still an MLG qualifier given the fact that Brawl isn't going to be at Anaheim?
Yes this event is still a MLG qualifier.

StrongBad, do what TheIrishDude recommends. it will save your ass.

Loe1, go to this event. Who cares who is mad at you. Come play smash, dude.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Just bought my plane tickets.

Anyone want to team in brawl dubs, MT, or LT?

I play wario and DDD, ness kirby and peach, and jigglypuff respectively

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Went to Zuma today to hang the window poster and post flyers all over the building. I gave them 150 mini flyers to hand out to all there guests and will give them 150 more when they run out. I got word that next year they will be turning Zuma into a waterpark and remodeling the place. They will still keep the arcade games just adding a waterpark onto what they already have. Good news to hear and will keep them on my list of venues for venues in the future!

Top Bottom