• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I CAN GO TO THIS NOW!!!!!

Hyped for this!

EDIT: I don't have enough money to enter both events, so I'll be entering Melee only.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
OP is updated with stream links ;)

Hey Rob, what time should I be able to arrive? Pingas

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
OP is updated with stream links ;)

Hey Rob, what time should I be able to arrive? Pingas
The venue room doors will be open at 9am with all the chairs and tables already set up. I'm not gonna be there until at least 10am though.

Do you have a bunch of $5 bills to use as change, Kyle? I had a pile of them sitting around but I haven't been able to find them today...

As for the Melee stream, it's not really important to me that we get any viewers tomorrow. This is just gonna be a test run of the secondary stream for Big House.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a wii but I need someone to bring a extra copy of Melee

i have an extra melee disc that im borrowing from my friend

i was planing on bringing 2 setups but if noone else posts that they r going to bring a disc for you ill just bring the extra melee disc and 1 setup

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll bring the extra disc then.

Get here by noon tomorrow, Melee dudes. I'm expecting maybe 15-20 for this one, who knows, nobody in the Melee community really posts here lol. Whatever the turnout is, it'll be a fun and chill local tourney =)

JTsm

Smash Master
Alrighty I'll be at the venue by 10-10:30. The Quiznos can help out at noon with change, but I'm going to some fast food restaurant and make some 20s out of 5s. I do not have 5s at all lol.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Good **** zinoto. Don't get down on yourself. You closed the gap between ADHD and Gnes. #3 diddy for sure. :)

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll post tourney results and my posts of excitement after Bdubs hype ^^ thanks to everyone that came out to this. This tourney was fun to host. Thanks to Kevin, Ori, and Dakota for making this tourney that much better <3333

LOE1

Smash Lord
really fun tourney. got my top10 goal :)
also, shoutouts to lain not being at the venue in time so me and fzk can take 3rd in dubz
and shoutouts to fzk for adapting to my playstyle so well and beating me. i'll get ya next time :yeahboi:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
for all those who didnt see the stream: zinoto vs ally grand finals game 5. Last stock: zinoto starts the infinite on ally, get him to 140 and just barely misses the finish. Ally punished for the win

truly the most heartbreaking moment ive ever seen in a competitive event. I can never ever be salty again after seeing that though so thats good.

also for those who dont know: you can grab the right side of frigate. I learned a hard lesson today in that

JTsm

Smash Master
So I updated the OP a bit.

Got rid of Melee.
Added SPAU2 results.
Added Ypsilanti Bdubs address.
New Intro.
Everything is now $5 again :)

What to expect:
New venue info.
Will add Japanese rule set later.
We might also get catering, but the venue is awesome enough without it. :colorful:
Other details, but can't think of anything else.... lolol

Top Bottom