• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

JTsm

Smash Master
I would team, but I'd rather just spend time TOing stuff. Plus, I'll just waste my $10 anyways.

If you bring a set up, your venue fee will be waived! I still need to know who's bringing one.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
He's in Flint so he'd probably bus to EL.

I could house SK's car for Friday if that helps. Means Ally would only have to bus once.
We would need housing Saturday too since we can't go back to Tech's. If you could do that AND if Gifts gives Tech a ride, then I can get Ally. Otherwise I'd rather not drive to get Tech just to go somewhere else.

I would team, but I'd rather just spend time TOing stuff. Plus, I'll just waste my $10 anyways.

If you bring a set up, your venue fee will be waived! I still need to know who's bringing one.
Is it $10 entry?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
ally can bank on teaming with L. If L doesnt show do you really all think ally is going to have a problem finding another teammate who he can win with? most people would probably bail on their current teammates last minute to be guaranteed first. Zinoto is just too nice for that

I can drive 7 people. Goddy, fzk, ally and me are 4 spots im saving room for regardless. So I can take 3 people from west MI aka tom, jawsome and L. Ally may not need me so that leaves 1 spot which my roommate may take idk and goddy isnt for sure but ill text him to get confirmation later

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
SK you should take ally and then just drop him off at oris which is only 10 minutes out of the way (going from alpena to ferndale, google maps agrees). Im sure ori wouldnt mind housing him.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
SK you should take ally and then just drop him off at oris which is only 10 minutes out of the way (going from alpena to ferndale, google maps agrees). Im sure ori wouldnt mind housing him.
I'll just do this then... assuming Ori is okay with it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh dang this is a $10? Scott mah dude I'm only going to pay for one of your Brawl events. I wanna have some BDubs money :3

Zinoto

Smash Lord
This tourney went from a standard MI local, to having all these good players. Only at SPAU :yeahboi:

Also, Ally is free. You can donate 5 more dollars to me Elliot ;)

Top Bottom