• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [May 2, 2015] Matthews Smashers "Crazy 8" IV Tournament (Matthews/Charlotte, NC)

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Its a legit concern though... I dont know your parents but the day I took the SAT they said hell no to a smash tournament.
The Smash tournament is after the SAT. While I'm taking the SAT I have zero concern for the tournament, because I know I am going to place well one way or another. Once the SAT is over, it's all winning from there on out

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
The Smash tournament is after the SAT. While I'm taking the SAT I have zero concern for the tournament, because I know I am going to place well one way or another. Once the SAT is over, it's all winning from there on out
You understand though I am not trying to be an asshole though right?

TheSourDough

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4656-7158-2153
Because you probably didn't see my earlier message, do you wanna play best of 3 or best of 5 in our mm?
Either would be good, I'd say for time's sake and for set up availability best of 3 should work but if you find yourself wanting to do a best of 5 by all means. Looking forward to it

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
Actually someone MM me in Melee. I'm not nearly as good in that game

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Greenville SC might be bringing a van up there for Smash 4. We'll see what we can work up. I imagine if we make it, we'll have one-two full Smash 4 setups with us.

alyodie

Smash Cadet
Bruh you are like politician dodging the questions ahahah. Will there be a time in the furture where it will be a lower price all around or venue vee will be lowered?

lower price all around or venue fee lowered? Not likely, refer to history . Is that more direct for you?

tanookigamer01

Smash Apprentice
Greenville SC might be bringing a van up there for Smash 4. We'll see what we can work up. I imagine if we make it, we'll have one-two full Smash 4 setups with us.
Awesome! Bring it on! Will the Smash 4 tournament winner be from that van????? We'll have to wait and see! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448
@ Twisty Treats Twisty Treats Owe's me 3$ after losing a money match and not having the money, so i'll be attending for that, to have another MM /w him, and for melee singles :p.
I am not going as I have surgorey on thursday and I will not be playing my best on saturday. Sorry to anybody that we decided we will have MM's but I will not be going

DonutSteeel

Smash Rookie
Will custom moves be allowed for Sm4sh? Is Crazy 8 that crazy?

Last edited:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Taking MM's in Sm4sh !
ill mm you in smash 4, wanna do it? 5$

Also, wanna do bo3 or bo5?
Anyone want to 1-5$ money match in smash 4?
I'm not sure I'll be there, but I'll MM all of you in PM and/or Smash 4 if I make it to this event. $5-10 Bo3. If anyone cares I use Sonic in both games.

What are the payouts for this tourney?

:018:
Hey, Seagull! It's like top 3 for less than 32, and top 4 after that. I don't remember if it goes further.

W1m0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheHylianHero123
I'm not sure I'll be there, but I'll MM all of you in PM and/or Smash 4 if I make it to this event. $5-10 Bo3. If anyone cares I use Sonic in both games.

Hey, Seagull! It's like top 3 for less than 32, and top 4 after that. I don't remember if it goes further.
Nah I'll sit this one out with you Kai but I'd love to play friendlies

Twisty Treats

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1075-1216-7448

Next Event I see you at I will 10$ MM you in PM

TheSourDough

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4656-7158-2153

Are you Kai? Dude I've been wanting to play your sonic, I'll gladly toss you 5-10 bucks to do so hahah

GreenChaChing

Smash Apprentice

Yea I dont wanna get 3-0 again lol. I'll sit this one out

Blue53

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bluemario64
Hey guys, last tournament was amazing, hopefully my fox can different the amounts of falco/marth this time around ;)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Accepting PM money matches....please :)
I missed this with my last post. I'll do one for $5-$20, Bo3/5. Just let me know if you see me.

Next Event I see you at I will 10$ MM you in PM
Ok.

Nah I'll sit this one out with you Kai but I'd love to play friendlies
Sure, np.

Are you Kai? Dude I've been wanting to play your sonic, I'll gladly toss you 5-10 bucks to do so hahah
Yeah, that's my tag. Well just let me know what you wanna do at the event.

LittleV

Smash Rookie
How is the stage selection process going to work for Smash 4? I see the neutral stages list, but not a way to decide (Like stage striking, etc.)

W1m0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheHylianHero123
How is the stage selection process going to work for Smash 4? I see the neutral stages list, but not a way to decide (Like stage striking, etc.)
Honestly it's barely used most of the time 99% of the time first game is smashville and winner bans and loser picks stage

F

FennerGuy1992

Never again.
I forfeited and disqualified myself.
This is probably the worst Matthews tournament experience I ever had. The people I haven't met greets me unprofessionally and rudely. Idk why though...compare to the two local stores I went, it's awful :glare:
I'm sorry...I'm just speaking the truth here

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom