• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament MAX damage combos??

Isaweth

Smash Rookie
I like using Midair X>Y>Y>Y>Cancel>Backwards A (Or Up A)
Note that this combo is available in Duel Phase Only.

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Standing x, up y, then forward a, y. It's a bit tricky to time, but it deals 178 damage without a jump.

I like using Midair X>Y>Y>Y>Cancel>Backwards A (Or Up A)
Note that this combo is available in Duel Phase Only.
Due to hit scaling, this combo deals more damage if you start with jumping y, rather than jumping x.

Last edited:

BZP_JiMing

Smash Rookie
NNID
BZP_JiMing
Hello. If anyone is still looking for the most damaging Lucario bread and butters, there's a video I have for you to check out.

Zyflair has kindly organized the most optimized bread and butter combos off of every potential starter at this period in time in this video. If you wish to review them in a document, here is a link to the Google Doc he has set up. If you are unfamiliar with the numeric notation used in the video and document, there is a link to a glossary with a visual diagram of the notation in the document.

Happy playing, and remember that dogs rule!

Last edited:
Top Bottom