Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
NNID
Proceleon
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
I put Brass up there with Helix and Dr. Coyle as most likely. It only makes sense if the main hero's an AT to have the main antagonist be a Fighter.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Personally, due to the series lore: I think Max Brass would be the best choice for a character.

I’ve seen people associate Max as the “villain” of the series and that’s furthest thing. He’s cocky yes, but he’s also the leader of the Arms league. Dr. Coyle is the series villain.
I think that's just people thinking that "antagonist" and "villain" are the same word.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But he’s not an antagonist either, he’s just the head.
He's the final boss of the Grand Prix... well, the first final boss it has, at least. :lol:

That, in and of itself, makes him an antagonist, because he acts as an opposition to the protagonist (aka you).

Even in-game, he's arguably the main antagonist for most of the game, because until Coyle's involvement at the last stage, the whole point of the GP is to see who will face Max Brass in the grand finals to see if they can defeat him and become the new champion.

But he's still a good guy because antagonists aren't necessarily evil, they're just rivals or obstacles to the protagonist.

Last edited:

RocksteadyBebop

Banned via Warnings
He's the final boss of the Grand Prix... well, the first final boss it has, at least. :lol:

That, in and of itself, makes him an antagonist, because he acts as an opposition to the protagonist (aka you).

Even in-game, he's arguably the main antagonist for most of the game, because until Coyle's involvement at the last stage, the whole point of the GP is to see who will face Max Brass in the grand finals to see if they can defeat him and become the new champion.

But he's still a good guy because antagonists aren't necessarily evil, they're just rivals or obstacles to the protagonist.
Alright, I can agree with you here!
Regardless, a Smash with Max Brass is the timeline I want.

fogbadge

Smash Hero
Personally, due to the series lore: I think Max Brass would be the best choice for a character.

I’ve seen people associate Max as the “villain” of the series and that’s furthest thing. He’s cocky yes, but he’s also the leader of the Arms league. Dr. Coyle is the series villain.
yeah or arguments could be made for hedlock

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Joking aside, I did write a whole moveset in the first post.

Probably not gonna happen, but I think the idea of replicating the control scheme would be neat.

Laniv

Smash Lord
I hope if he gets in, he makes like Incineroar and poses/flexes/shows off if he lands certain attacks

RocksteadyBebop

Banned via Warnings
I was thinking of a reveal Trailer that starts with incineroar beating the other smash characters from where his trailer left off and while incineroar is gloating a fist comes flighting across the screen smacking Incineroar away.

The camera would pan upward and focus on Max Brass at the entrance to the ring who would then do his flexing and “MaXu BrAsU” thing he says.

Gameplay portion. I can’t really think of an ending unless they do a “surprise echo fighter” for thing. In which I’d think maybe Dr. Coyle shows up and challenges her old lover.

I don’t know! Just a thought!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I was thinking of a reveal Trailer that starts with incineroar beating the other smash characters from where his trailer left off and while incineroar is gloating a fist comes flighting across the screen smacking Incineroar away.

The camera would pan upward and focus on Max Brass at the entrance to the ring who would then do his flexing and “MaXu BrAsU” thing he says.

Gameplay portion. I can’t really think of an ending unless they do a “surprise echo fighter” for thing. In which I’d think maybe Dr. Coyle shows up and challenges her old lover.

I don’t know! Just a thought!
Gameplay portion would need to have him taunt alongside Captain Falcon.

Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Here's an image leak i found for Bax Mrass.

I already see you, rolling your eyes at the sight of yet another blurry image leak but as some people have pointed out, the render is completely original.
Also, if you look at his gloves a bit closer, you'll discover that they're neither the Toasters or his classic "champ" glove.

All in all, it's probably fake but it's nice to see that someone would put so much effort into making such a clean, professional looking render for our favorite chadster.

Edit : It's already confirmed fake but still, kudos to the maker of the model

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's a shame that it's fake, but it does show that the champ is getting some love.

Here's to hoping he's the one who ends up happening.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Guys, hey, what colors should he have? (sorry about the double posts)

Last edited:
Top Bottom