• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maverick Signed By True Ambition!

Another Smash 4 player has been signed in eSports today with M@v M@v now being a part of True Ambition! Mav is currently power ranked as number one in the Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) power rankings and is a member of the Smash 4 Backroom here on Smashboards and regularly places high in events locally as well as in Ohio.

"I am honored, humbled, and ecstatic to announce I am now sponsored by True Ambition!" he told us. "Never did I think when I started playing smash in tournaments 8 years ago, I would win up being sponsored to play one day. I'm looking forward to this new chapter of my smash career and seeing where it takes me. It's time to get to work. If you have a dream, never give up on it, as you can make them come true!"

To keep up with his future adventures in competitive Smash be sure to follow him on Twitter. Excited to see another player sponsored? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future sponsorship coverage.

Comments

Top Bottom