1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MattDotZeb Resigns From MIOM Leadership Panel

Discussion in 'News' started by Scribe, Feb 5, 2018.

Blaise "Scribe" Camacho, Feb 5, 2018 at 12:05 PM
  1. Scribe

Scribe
    Expand Collapse
    Locked up in myself, never gonna get free

• Administrator
    3DS FC:
    5241-1937-7022
    NNID:
    KipShades
    mdz.jpg
    Matthew "MattDotZeb" Zaborowski announced his departure from the Leadership Panel for Melee It On Me's Competition Committee. His departure will not leave a vacancy in the panel, as his seat was shared with fellow Big Blue Esports co-founder and Shine TO Shi Deng.

He explained that his departure was not due to any conflict with the rest of the panel, but rather due to a disinterest in ruleset debates and in the technical aspects of projects like UCF or the B0XX, saying that "My heart not being in it is a disservice."

Shortly after announcing his departure, he gave his final thoughts on UCF, the B0XX and similar projects. "Standardize the hardware & code, find a way to check against people trying to game it, forget fearing Nintendo and let it rock."

Check5, Red Ryu, The_Bookworm and 2 others like this.
Editor-in-chief
Scribe is Smashboards' current editor-in-chief, and what he lacks in experience, he makes up for with an undying thirst for knowledge and a passionate love for fighting games, Smash, and the community at large. You can listen to him voice hot takes and quote weird things his friends say on twitter.
Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Scribe, Feb 5, 2018.